- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription..
thanksgiving math worksheets
Resource types, all resource types, results for thanksgiving math worksheets.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
November Plan Thanksgiving Dinner Meal Math ELA Project Activities PBL Worksheet
Also included in: November/First Thanksgiving/Holiday Writing, Math, Games, Activities & Projects
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets- NO PREP
Also included in: Holiday Math Worksheet Bundle- NO PREP
NOVEMBER Spiral Review Worksheets Thanksgiving Math Activities 5th Grade Fifth
Also included in: 5th Grade Math Spiral Review Practice for the Entire Year | Printable & Digital
Third Grade Thanksgiving Math and Reading Worksheets | Thanksgiving Packet
- Easel Activity
Also included in: 3rd Grade Holiday BUNDLE | Math & Reading Holiday Worksheets
Thanksgiving Math Activities and Worksheets | November No Prep | Morning Work
Also included in: Holidays Math and Literacy Activities Kindergarten Bundle | No Prep Worksheets
Thanksgiving Multiplication Color by Number Coloring Pages Math Worksheets
Also included in: St. Patrick's Day March Coloring Pages Multiplication Color by Number
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets 2nd Grade Common Core
Also included in: Holiday Math Worksheets for the Whole Year 2nd Grade Common Core Bundle
Thanksgiving Math Decimal Worksheet Bundle - Differentiated
Also included in: Thanksgiving Worksheets
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets 2nd Grade | November Math
Also included in: Thanksgiving Activities for 1st and 2nd Grade Math and ELA Bundle #2
Thanksgiving Activities | Thanksgiving Math Worksheets | Thanksgiving
Also included in: Seasonal Math Activities | Math Mystery - 2nd grade math skills review BUNDLE
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets Activities
Also included in: Thanksgiving Reading, Writing, and Math Activities and Worksheets BUNDLE
Thanksgiving Day Meal Menu Math Addition Worksheets
Also included in: Menu Math Full Year Bundle
Thanksgiving Activities Math Reading Writing Worksheets November Fall No Prep
Also included in: Valentine's Day Activities Math Reading Writing Holiday NO PREP Review Bundle
Thanksgiving Math & Literacy, ELA Activities Worksheets Kindergarten First Grade
Also included in: Holiday w/ Easter, Earth Day Math Literacy Activities Morning Work Kindergarten
Thanksgiving Multiplication - Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
Also included in: Thanksgiving Math - Multiplication Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Math and Literacy Worksheets Activities
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets | 4th Grade Fall Activities | Math Review Packet
Also included in: 4th Grade Math Review Worksheets BUNDLE : Spiral Review : Holiday Math Activity
NOVEMBER Spiral Review Worksheets Thanksgiving Math Activities 3rd Grade Third
Also included in: 3rd Grade End of the Year Math Review Activities Test Prep Math Morning Work
Thanksgiving Math Activities Worksheets
Also included in: Holiday Math Bundle - Multiplication Division Decimals Fractions
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable 4th Grade Thanksgiving Worksheets
- clear all filters
- 4th grade
- Reading & Writing
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Arts & crafts
- Cinco de Mayo
- Dia de los Muertos
- Father's Day
- July 4th/Independence Day
- Lunar New Year
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Mother's Day
- Presidents' Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- The Holiday Season
- Valentine's Day
- Veterans Day
- Offline games
- Pop Culture & Events
- Teacher Resources
- Common Core
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
Welcome to the Thanksgiving Math Worksheets page at Math-Drills.com where there is a cornucopia of math worksheets. On this page, you will find Thanksgiving math worksheets on a variety of topics including comparing, patterning, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Thanksgiving is a special time in the United States and Canada (although it is celebrated on different days). There are usually Thanksgiving related activities in the classroom in preparation for the celebration. Math-Drills.Com is pleased to provide some themed worksheets for Thanksgiving. Whether you are searching for a worksheet full of turkeys or want something a little more historical, like the Mayflower, we have a worksheet for you.
Most Popular Thanksgiving Math Worksheets this Week
Various Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
Thanksgiving math worksheets on a variety of math topics including comparing and ordering numbers, patterning, geometry and ratios.
Skip counting with a Thanksgiving theme
After you select the first worksheet, please look at the other versions (A, B, C, etc.) as each one has a different picture.
Thanksgiving comparing & ordering math worksheets
Comparing numbers at Thanksgiving is so important because we all want to know who ate the most food! Was it Uncle John who ate four plates full of food and no dessert, or was it Cousin Jill who only ate two plates of food, but filled up on four slices of pie? Your comparisons might not be that complicated, but you can certainly use these themed worksheets to help your students understand the ordinality of numbers.
Thanksgiving patterning worksheets
Thanksgiving Cartesian art
These Cartesian art pictures challenge students to plot points on a set of axes. After they are done, they can color or add to them.
Thanksgiving ratios worksheets
Thanksgiving math worksheets for practicing multiplication and addition.
At this time of year, it is important to complete a cornucopia of math facts. Below are some worksheets that will help you do just that.
Thanksgiving multiplication worksheets
Thanksgiving addition worksheets
What could be better than completing math questions on paper with a beautiful background? Use the Autumn Leaves worksheet for a little challenge with an aesthetically pleasing background. The turkeys have taken over the next worksheets. They just like to stand around and block students' views of their math questions. Make sure you only mark the questions they can see.
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
St. Patrick's Day
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
It's almost Thanksgiving! Here are some fun puzzles, activities, crafts, and worksheets you can use with your class.
Thanksgiving Games & Activities
Logged in members can use the Super Teacher Worksheets filing cabinet to save their favorite worksheets.
Quickly access your most used files AND your custom generated worksheets!
Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature.
Early literacy (very basic), thanksgiving reading comprehension, coloring pages, thanksgiving addition.
Thanksgiving multiplication, thanksgiving division, word problems mixed math skills, color-by-number, thanksgiving spelling.
Here is a complete unit with Thanksgiving spelling words. Includes a word list, ABC order activity, puzzles, and assessment resources.
Here's a Thanksgiving spelling unit for second graders. Word list includes: dinner, roll, turkey, pie, fork, plate, knife, thank, butter, and corn.
The third grade Thanksgiving spelling unit includes a word list, flash cards, word puzzles, and assessment resources.
This page has several spelling worksheets (approx. 4th grade level). There's a Thanksgiving word list, spelling puzzles, and an ABC order activity with a Thanksgiving theme.
Here you'll find the 5th grade Thanksgiving spelling list, along with worksheets, puzzles, and a test form.
Printable Christmas crafts, worksheets, puzzles, reading comprehension passages, and math worksheets.
Print out the Veteran's Day game, word search, and reading comprehension story.
Printable puzzles and worksheets to use during the fall months.
This page has printable crafts, activities, and worksheets for teaching students about Native American history and culture.
Sample Images for Thanksgiving Worksheets
PDF with answer key:
PDF no answer key:
NOTE: Magic Squares definition : add across and down to see the relationships in addition and subtraction. Great self-checking review (the sums of the answers across = the sums of the answers down making it possible for the children to check their own answers)
Grade One Thanksgiving Worksheets :
- Two numbers from 0 to 10 Vertical ( addition ) (subtraction) Horizontal ( addition ) (subtraction)
- Fill in the blanks - two numbers from 0 to 10 Vertical ( addition ) (subtraction) Horizontal ( addition ) (subtraction)
- Add a column of three numbers (the first number is always "1")
- One number from 10 to 19 and one number from 0 to 9 ( addition) ( subtraction)
- Single digit number MAGIC SQUARES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Single digit number MATH TABLES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Single digit number sentences - fill in the + or - sign ( addition/subtraction )
- Word Problems
Grade Two Thanksgiving Worksheets:
- One number from 10 to 99 and one number from 0 to 9 ( addition) (subtraction)
- Number sentences - fill in the + or - sign ( addition/subtraction )
- Two digit numbers - NO CARRYING ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Two digit numbers - CARRYING Vertical ( addition ) ( subtraction ) Horizontal ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Fill in the blanks - two digit numbers with CARRYING Vertical ( addition ) ( subtraction ) Horizontal ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Two digit number MAGIC SQUARES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Two digit number MATH TABLES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Two digit number sentences - fill in the + or - sign ( addition/subtraction )
- Add a column of three single digit numbers
- Two numbers from 0 to 10 ( multiplication )
- Multiplication MATH TABLES ( multiplication )
- Number sentences - fill in the + or - or x sign ( addition/subtraction/multiplication )
Grade Three Thanksgiving Worksheets:
- Three digit number ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Fill in the blanks - three digit number ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Three digit number MAGIC SQUARES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Three digit number MATH TABLES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Add a column of three double digit numbers
- Four digit number ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Fill in the blanks - four digit number ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Four digit number MAGIC SQUARES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Four digit number MATH TABLES ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Decimal numbers - NO CARRYING ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Decimal numbers - CARRYING ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Multiply one number from 10 to 100 and one number from 0 to 10
- Find the missing factor (1 to 10) ( vertical ) ( horizontal )
- Division - single digit quotient without remainders
- Division - double digit quotient without remainders
Grade Four Thanksgiving Worksheets:
- Five digit number ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Fill in the blanks - five digit number ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Two digit decimal numbers ( addition ) ( subtraction )
- Add a column of 3 two digit decimal numbers
- Multiply two digit numbers
- Find the missing factor (1 to 100) ( vertical ) ( horizontal )
- Two digit multiplication MATH TABLES ( multiplication )
- Division - triple digit quotient without remainders
- Division - Two digit division with remainders
Grade Five Thanksgiving Worksheets:
- Multiply three digit numbers
- Three digit multiplication MATH TABLES ( multiplication )
- Four digit multiplication MATH TABLES ( multiplication )
- Multiply a decimal number by a whole number
- Divide a decimal number by a whole number
- Multiply decimal numbers
For static math worksheets click one of the links above, click on the template image to open it in a new window and use the print function of your browser.
For dynamic math worksheets the link above will open in a new window. Use the "PRINT" link near the top of the page to print the worksheet. To generate a new worksheet simply refresh or reload the page in your browser.
Press the "Close Window" link to return to this screen.
- English Language Arts
- Grammar & Writing
- Virtual Events
- What is Phonics?
- Teaching Grammar
- Vocabulary Games
- What is Virtual Learning?
- About Sadlier
- Find a Sales Representative
- International Distributors
- Online Catalogs
- Sadlier School Site Map
- Pricing & Ordering Information
- Sadlier’s W-9
- Sadlier’s Sole Source Letter
- Sadlier’s Credit Application
- Return Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Sadlier's Math Blog
- Counting and Cardinality
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Number and Operations in Base 10
- Measurement and Data
- Math Practices
- Number and Operations Fractions
- Statistics and Probability
- The Number System
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships
- Expressions and Equations
- MP1—Problem Solving
- MP2—Abstract <−>Quantitative
- MP5—Using Tools
- MP8—Repeated Reasoning
- Kindergarten Math Activities
- First Grade Math Activities
- Second Grade Math Activities
- Third Grade Math Activities
- Fourth Grade Math Activities
- Fifth Grade Math Activities
- Sixth Grade Math Activities
- Seventh Grade Math Activities
- Eighth Grade Math Activities
- Professional Development
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Classroom Posters
- Writing In Mathematics
October 28, 2022 3-5-operations-and-algebraic-thinking , k-2-operations-and-algebraic-thinking , other-seasonal
Free thanksgiving math activities & worksheets, grades 1–6, by: jeff todd.
Holiday math activities are always popular with students. The free Thanksgiving math activities and worksheets you'll find in this article include Thanksgiving-themed word problem , a fun shopping activity , and a table-setting perimeter exercise .
Free Thanksgiving Math Activities and Worksheets
With a little reflection, you'll be amazed with the number of ways Thanksgiving can connect with math! Download these ready-to-go activities and use them in the classroom to ensure your students engage in meaningful math exercises while also enjoying the holiday season.
#1 Thanksgiving Math Word Problems
One way to connect Thanksgiving and math is to simply create holiday- themed word problems. I've created a bundle of ready-to-use Thanksgiving word problems that can be printed and shared in grades 1–6. These free worksheets can also be used as a jumping-off point to create your own Thanksgiving math word problems. Download and print these Thanksgiving math worksheets now!
#2 Perfect Menu for a Thanksgiving Feast Activity
Thoughts of a Thanksgiving feast can set one’s taste buds to watering. Harness students’ stomachs and attach their memories of Thanksgiving meals to a meaningful budgeting activity.
With the Perfect Menu for a Thanksgiving Feast Activity students will have to budget while grocery shopping for their Thanksgiving dinner items. This Thanksgiving math activity can be used for the early grades with prices in whole numbers or in the upper grades with prices using decimals. Students have to grapple with choice of what to buy and how much to buy without going over budget. Once students are done shopping, they will answer questions about their purchases and arrange their menu items on a Thanksgiving place setting! Download these Thanksgiving math worksheets and get shopping 😉.
#3 Thanksgiving Table-Setting Activity
The last Thanksgiving math activity I have available for download is perfect for students learning about perimeter in grades 4–6. With the Thanksgiving Table-Setting Perimeter Problems Activity students are tasked with arranging a variety of table configurations for Thanksgiving dinner. These problems will reinforce the math idea: how many ways can you create rectangle with a given perimeter? There is a template and and some sample solutions in the download, but all you really need for this activity is some graph paper. Download this Thanksgiving math worksheet now!
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets and Activities for Kids
Free, printable math worksheets all about thanksgiving.
- Worksheets By Grade
- Math Tutorials
- Pre Algebra & Algebra
- Exponential Decay
Thanksgiving math worksheets are a fun way to get kids interested in the subject. For some reason, they can't seem to resist a math worksheet when it's decorated with some silly turkeys!
All of the worksheets listed below are free and can be printed from your own printer. They're great for the classroom or to use at home around Thanksgiving time.
They cover just about everything, including skip counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, comparisons, ratios, patterns, fractions, word problems , and more.
If you like these selections, you can find other free Thanksgiving worksheets to keep the kids learning over break. When they're done with those, there are some free Christmas math worksheets and other Christmas worksheets that they'll love.
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets From Math-Drills.com
At Math-Drills.com, you'll find Thanksgiving math worksheets all decked out with turkeys, cornucopias, and the Mayflower.
These will help students practice comparing numbers, ordering numbers, multiplying, ratios, skip counting, patterns, ratios, and addition.
You can download these worksheets as PDF files. The answer key for each one is included as an additional page. There are also different versions of several of the worksheets, making them great for a classroom.
Free Thanksgiving Math Worksheets From Teachers Pay Teachers
There are more than 1,500 free Thanksgiving math worksheets just at Teachers Pay Teachers. Just look for the word "Free" to the right of the description.
There are all sorts of math activities and worksheets here that are all Thanksgiving-themed. They teach and enforce skills over number sense, multiplication, addition, counting, division, places, hundreds of charts, graphs, and so much more.
You can sort these worksheets by grade level and subject, but you'll need to log in to download them (it's free).
Kidzone Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
The Thanksgiving math worksheets at Kidzone are conveniently organized by grade level. You'll find worksheets from children in Grades 1-5.
The skills included in these worksheets are magic squares, math tables, word problems, adding, number sentences, decimals, multiplication, and division.
Free, Printable Thanksgiving Math Worksheets at Soft Schools
Not only does Soft School have a huge list of free Thanksgiving math worksheets, but they also have math games and quizzes. You'll also find Thanksgiving history and facts, handwriting worksheets, and printable coloring sheets.
There are worksheets to help kids with counting, number tracing, addition, and subtraction. They also have math quizzes that are Thanksgiving-themed.
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets From edHelper.com
Here you'll find Thanksgiving math fact worksheets for addition, subtraction, a combination of addition and subtraction, multiplication, time problems, and measurement problems.
There are also graph puzzles, time and measurement problems, counting puzzles, and worksheets themed around pilgrims.
Use one, all, or any number in between of these math word problems to create a fun activity for the kids.
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets From Enchanted Learning
Enchanted Learning has a whole page of Thanksgiving math worksheets just for K-3 grades.
There's turkey bingo, number patterns, and counting worksheets that feature scarecrows, turkeys, leaves, and pumpkins.
There are other Thanksgiving worksheets here for spelling, writing, and more.
Super Teacher Worksheets Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
The Thanksgiving math worksheets at Super Teacher Worksheets will help kids with their addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, patterning, and more.
Note: Look for the yellow "Free" sticker by the worksheets that are free.
Little Giraffes' Thanksgiving Math and Science Activities
There are lots of ideas for math and science projects here that are all themed around Thanksgiving.
There's a printable roll-a-turkey activity, ideas for making patterns and graphs, a printable turkey glyph, and much more.
Pumpkin Counting Card Printables from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Cavan Images/Getty Images
Here are some free, printable Thanksgiving math worksheets just for the little ones. These cards are in the shape of pumpkins and use pumpkin seeds to help with counting skills 1-10.
There are also some other math worksheets here including ones that teach counting, tracing, and more.
Thanksgiving Math Activity Worksheet from What the Teacher Wants
What the Teacher Wants has designed this fun Thanksgiving Math Activity that comes with a corresponding worksheet that you can print and hand out to each student.
The activity has students work together as a team to create a Thanksgiving meal budget using ads from local stores. There are lots of guidelines and tips here that should make it a quick and valuable activity for your students.
Thanksgiving Worksheets and Printables from Education.com
Carol Yepes/Getty Images
Education.com has a few pages full of Thanksgiving math worksheets and other fun activities. These are worksheets primarily for students preschool through 4th grade. There's coloring by number, word problems, counting, budgeting, multiplication, fractions, and much more.
You can search by popularity, most recent, title, and relevance. You can further filter the results by choosing a grade from the categories on the left side of the page. You'll need to have an account to be able to print these worksheets but you can join for free.
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
- Math Board Games for Grade1
- Math Board Games for Grade2
- Math Board Games for Grade3
- Math Board Games for Grade4
- Math Board Games for Grade5
- Ocean Raiders (Addition Game)
- Cloud Hoppers (Subtraction Game)
- Say Cheese (Multiplication Game)
- Pet Me (Division Game)
- Froggy Fractions (Fraction Game)
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- 1st Grade Math Worksheets
- 2nd Grade Math Worksheets
- 3rd Grade Math Worksheets
- 4th Grade Math Worksheets
- 5th Grade Math Worksheets
- Addition Worksheets for Kids
- Subtraction Worksheets for Kids
- Multiplication Worksheets for Kids
- Division Worksheets for Kids
- Geometry Worksheets for Kids
- Fractions Worksheets for Kids
- Halloween Worksheets for Kids
- Thanksgiving Worksheets for Kids
- Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Easter Worksheets for Kids
- Nature Worksheets for Kids
- Math Board Games By Grades
- Our Most Popular Games
- Math Worksheets by Grade
- Math Worksheets by Topic
- LogicRoots >
Free 4th Grade Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- My Favorites
- Data Handling
Tour De France
- Conversion of Time.
- Comparison of Time.
- Finding the Numerator and De...
Best Fit Rabbit
- Properties of Basic Shapes (...
- Comparison of Unlike Fractio...
Catch The Bus
- Subtraction of time in 2 uni...
- Final position after clockwi...
- Identifying and Writing Equ...
- Addition of time in 2 units ...
- Multiplication of time in 1 ...
Cross Number Puzzle Build
- Counting of Faces,Edges and ...
- Types of Triangles classifie...
- Introduction and recognition...
The Wind Mill
- Making a smallest and larges...
- Identification of Like and U...
- Subtraction of Volumes of 2 ...
- Finding the Perimeter by add...
- Conversion of Weights in kg ...
- Addition of Weights of 2 uni...
- Subtraction of Two Like Frac...
My Room Largest
- Finding area of rectilinear ...
Measure It Right
- Devices used for standard me...
Round The Clock
- Drawing and reading analog c...
- Conversion of Lengths in km ...
- Addition of Lengths of 2 uni...
- Subtraction of Lengths of 2 ...
Cross Number Puzzle Truck
- Unfolding Cubes to make Nets...
Spare Part Mobile
- Measurement of a Straight Li...
- Conversion of Lengths from m...
- Conversion of Lengths from c...
- Reducing Fractions to their ...
Skills like word problems of multiplication, division, fractions, forming equations, sharping their reasoning skills through data interpretation, area, volume, graphs, angels and much more have to be drilled in their minds. All they need is practice and that's what we provide here in a fun and easy manner. These printable are perfect for teachers, homeschooling mothers, parents who are looking for something different from their monotonous curriculum.
- Practice without knowing it: Capsuled in different relatable stories, various Math topics are presented in these free printables. Fourth graders unknowingly practice core and minor Math lessons.
- Saves energy, time, and money: These free printables when combined with math activities yield more than 20 times practice. This rules out practicing separately or joining any additional Math class or tuitions, thus saving time and money.
- Multiple applications: Not only do these Math printables focus on Math practice but also hone third graders' reasoning skills, Mental Math skills, problem comprehension skills as well as develop good data interpretation!
- Club these printable Grade 4 Worksheets with math board games to get more than 20 X practice.
- Make sure to understand each step before moving on to other complex problems.
- Timed worksheet might help them in solving the problems faster and better.
- Use these printable to identify the problem areas in a particular topic.
- Concentrate more on ways to improve their speed and accuracy by practicing more.
- Involve them in virtual math by playing math games on educational apps like Mathaly and more.
- Encourage our child to apply the concept repeatedly while solving the worksheets.
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
Your kids will 'gobble' up these worksheets.
These Thanksgiving-themed worksheets will have your kids working on writing, vocabulary, spelling, patterns, numbers and counting, simple math, word problems, as well as mazes, crosswords and word search puzzles.
Your kids won't have a map for these corn mazes, so they'll have to play them by ear.
Dessert time! Let's give them pumpkin to talk about. These crosswords are quite sweet too.
When the Pilgrims landed, where did they stand? On their feet. We suggest your kids use their hands for these tracing worksheets.
Word search puzzles
What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner? A har-vest! Find the hidden words in these puzzles.
We love Thanksgiving cran-berry much. Your kids will love these vocabulary worksheets just as much.
Family, friends, food – it doesn’t get any butter than this. Neither do these spelling worksheets.
What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google, google! Try out these pattern worksheets.
How many cranberries grow on a bush? All of them. These worksheets will have your kids counting.
If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Their age! These simple math worksheets will help your young mathematicians.
Our popular word problems worksheets will keep your kids busy.
(Pumpkin) piece out!
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
In the United States, the average age of a fourth grader is 9 years old. The age can vary depending on the child’s birthday and date of entry into school. When children follow the traditional elementary school course, they are 9 years old w...
While the answers to exercise found in Mathematics 7 are not publicly available, Nelson has many free exercises for students on its website. These exercises cover the same topics as those found in the workbooks; however, they do not consist...
Here are some 1st-grade worksheets, which help teach the common core standards in math like addition, subtraction, counting, and telling time. When it comes to teaching first-grade students the common core standards of mathematics, there's ...
Fun Thanksgiving Math Worksheet Activities - This worksheet pack is perfect for 4th grade. Perfect for a fun review of 4th grade math
Browse thanksgiving math worksheets resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, ... Grades: 3rd - 4th. Types: Centers, Worksheets.
Browse Printable 4th Grade Thanksgiving Worksheets. Award winning educational materials designed to help kids succeed. Start for free now!
Thanksgiving Math Worksheets on a variety of topics including, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Incorporate Thanksgiving into your Math and Literacy activities with these
This printable sheet has math word problems for 2nd and 3rd graders. Skills include adding and subtracting numbers with 2, 3 and 4 digits. 2nd and 3rd Grades.
Some kindergarten children will find the Grade One worksheets useful as will some Grade Two students. Use your judgment! (Grade 1) (Grade 2) (Grade 3) (Grade 4)
Thanksgiving math activities, worksheets, and games that include Thanksgiving-inspired word problems, a fun shopping activity, and a perimeter worksheet.
These are worksheets primarily for students preschool through 4th grade.
Free 4th Grade Thanksgiving Math Worksheets. The 4th graders feel the pressure increased when they have to build on all the math concepts learned so far. The
These Thanksgiving-themed worksheets will have your kids working on writing, vocabulary, spelling, patterns, numbers and counting, simple math