Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print Only $5.90
4th Grade Math Worksheets: Fractions
Our grade 4 fractions worksheets cover addition and subtraction of fractions and mixed numbers, comparing fractions (proper and improper), equivalent fractions and converting mixed numbers to and from improper fractions.
Sample Grade 4 Fractions Worksheet
More fractions worksheets
Explore all of our fractions worksheets , from dividing shapes into "equal parts" to multiplying and dividing improper fractions and mixed numbers.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
4th Grade Math Worksheets
Endorsing learning and practice, our printable 4th grade math worksheets with answer keys amazingly fit into your curriculum. With adequate exercises in multi-digit multiplication, and division, equivalent fractions, addition and subtraction of fractions with like denominators, and multiplication of fractions by whole numbers, analyzing and classifying geometric figures based on their properties, such as parallel and perpendicular sides, angle measures, and symmetry, converting between units of measurement, making and interpreting line plots, these pdfs become the most sought after. Grab our free grade 4 math worksheets for a peek into what's in store.
Select Worksheets by Topic
Explore 5,600+ Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
Adding 4-Digit Numbers
Repetition is the surefire way to swiftly and accurately add up two 4-digit numbers. Fuel practice in regrouping in the ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands place in the process.
Multiplication for Beginners | Factors Up to 12
If buffing up multiplication skill is on your mind, then our 4th grade math worksheet pdfs should be an obvious choice. Find the product of numbers up to 12 and solve real-life word problems too.
Listing out the Factors | Easy (1 to 50)
Break down each number into its components by finding the factors that when multiplied result in the given number. List out all the possible factors of each specified number from the least to the greatest.
Completing the Shape Pattern
Develop skills in pattern analysis with our printable math worksheets. Grade 4 kids observe the repeating pattern in each set of shapes, predict and draw the missing shape in each series.
Writing Number Words | Millions
Translate the 7, 8, and 9-digit numerals to the number words: millions, ten millions, and a hundred millions, as you work your way doubling up and enhancing your place value skills.
Writing the Missing Numbers in Equivalent Fractions
The numerator and denominator of a fraction must be multiplied or divided by the same number to create equivalent fractions. Apply this rule to figure out the missing numbers in these 4th grade math pdfs.
Measuring and Converting Inches to Feet and Inches
Build a vital life-skill as you practice measuring the length of the strips of paper in inches using the given ruler, and divide the length by 12 to express the measurement in feet and inches.
Interpreting Line Plots
Draw conclusions by interpreting the data organized as line plots in our printable grade 4 math worksheets and calculate the mean, median, mode and range to answer questions based on the line plot.
Identifying Points, Lines, Rays, and Line Segments
Look at the arrowheads and dots, and recognize each model as a point, line, ray, or line segment in Part A. Attempt sketching a line, ray, and line segment in Part B.
Parts of an Angle | Naming the Vertex and Arms
Get the know-it-alls of 4th grade to identify the parts of an angle: arms, the two rays joining to form an angle, and the vertex which is the common end point and name them in these math worksheet pdfs.
Classifying Triangles using Side Measures
How about classifying triangles based on their side measures? Label the triangles with three equal sides as equilateral, and those with two equal sides as isosceles, and the ones with unequal sides as scalene.
Drawing Lines of Symmetry | Shapes
Gravitate toward our printable 4th grade math worksheets to practice drawing a line across the shape dividing it into two identical halves and identifying if the figures are horizontally or vertically symmetrical.
Solving Multi-Digit Addition Word Problems
Armed with a touch of real-world, our exercises inculcate a love for math in grade 4 kids as they solve word problems, working with 4 to 8-digit addends, and figure out the sum.
Multiplication Drill | 50 Problems
Nothing promotes multiplication recapitulation quite like these 4th grade math worksheet pdfs. Beat the clock as you work out the timed multiplication drill comprising 50 problems each.
Finding Factors | Prime and Composite
Step up your practice in finding the factors of the numbers and identifying if the specified number is prime (divisible only by the number 1 or by itself) or composite.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
4th class maths worksheets
Fourth grade math worksheets, including multiplication and division worksheets, graph paper, multiplication charts and more extra math
How do users think about us
Great math tool! If I could give it 10 stars I would :), this help me so much it tells you the answers and how to solve it, now I will be able to get 100% on all my assignments and even if I bomb the test I will still pass math, praying for better updates. Theres everything going from algebra to trigonometry.
Its better than photomath and also easier to use, i've never seen a more useful math app, liked it a lot , it helps me understand math the way teachers been teaching me, but sometimes it's kinda hard for me to understand it but other than that, everything is✨perfect ✨.
I use it to 'reverse engineer'problems as that seems to help me understand the process better, you'll find it very useful in quick and easy problems, but some problems don't have a given solution, they work through that with updating and by asking other users if they know the answer to the problem.
4th Grade Math Worksheets
Grab our 4th grade math worksheets to practice multiplication, division, equivalent fractions, angles, interpreting line plots and more.
Loyalty is one of the most important qualities in a person.
Clear up mathematic tasks
If you're struggling with math, there are some simple steps you can take to clear up the confusion and start getting the right answers.
Answers in 3 seconds
If you need an answer fast, you can always count on Google.
Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
Download Math, Science, English and Many More WorkSheets
CBSE Worksheets for Class 4 Maths
CBSE Worksheets for Class 4 Maths: One of the best teaching strategies employed in most classrooms today is Worksheets. CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheet for students has been used by teachers & students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities. So in order to help you with that, we at WorksheetsBuddy have come up with Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 4 Maths Worksheets for the students of Class 4. All our CBSE NCERT Class 4 Maths practice worksheets are designed for helping students to understand various topics, practice skills and improve their subject knowledge which in turn helps students to improve their academic performance. These chapter wise test papers for Class 4 Maths will be useful to test your conceptual understanding.
CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheets PDF
All the CBSE Worksheets for Class 4 Maths provided in this page are provided for free which can be downloaded by students, teachers as well as by parents. We have covered all the Class 4 Maths important questions and answers in the worksheets which are included in CBSE NCERT Syllabus. Just click on the following link and download the CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheet. CBSE Worksheets for Class 4 Math Magic can also use like assignments for Class 4 Maths students.
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 1 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 2 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 3 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 4 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 5 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 6 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 7 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 8 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 9 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 10 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 11 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 12 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 13 Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 14 Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Chapter 14 Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Fractions and Time Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Fractions and Time Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths HCF and LCM Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Open Book Assignment Assignment
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Building with Bricks Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Building with Bricks Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Building with Bricks Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Building with Bricks Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Long and Short Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Long and Short Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Long and Short Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Long and Short Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Trip to Bhopal Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Trip to Bhopal Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Trip to Bhopal Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Trip to Bhopal Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tick Tick Tick Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tick Tick Tick Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tick Tick Tick Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tick Tick Tick Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Way the World Looks Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Way the World Looks Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Way the World Looks Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Way the World Looks Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Junk Seller Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Junk Seller Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Junk Seller Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths The Junk Seller Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Jugs and Mugs Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Jugs and Mugs Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Jugs and Mugs Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Jugs and Mugs Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Carts and Wheels Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Carts and Wheels Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Carts and Wheels Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Carts and Wheels Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Halves and Quaters Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Halves and Quaters Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Halves and Quaters Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Patterns and Designs Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Patterns and Designs Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Patterns and Designs Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Patterns and Designs Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tables and Shares Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tables and Shares Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tables and Shares Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Tables and Shares Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths How Heavy How Light Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths How Heavy How Light Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths How Heavy How Light Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths How Heavy How Light Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Fields and Fences Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Fields and Fences Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Fields and Fences Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Fields and Fences Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Smart Charts Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Smart Charts Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Smart Charts Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Smart Charts Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 2
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 3
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 4
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 5
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 6
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 7
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 8
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 9
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 10
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 11
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 12
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 13
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 14
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 15
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 16
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 17
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 18
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 19
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 20
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 21
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 22
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 23
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 24
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 25 Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 26
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 27
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 28 Multiplication
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 30
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 31 Subtraction Puzzle
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 32 Multiplication
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 33 Division Fads
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 34 Division
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 35 Factor
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 36 Factor
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 37 Divisibility
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 38 Circles
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 39 Tangram
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 40 Measurement
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 41 Measurement
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 42 Measurement
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 43 Perimeter
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 44 Fractions
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 45 Time
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 46 Place Value
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 47 Order
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 48 Addition
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 49 Number Pattern
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 50 Multiplication
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 51 Division
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 52 Division
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 53 Division
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 54 Factors
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 55 Factors
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 56 Multiplication
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 57 Shapes and Patterns
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 58 Shapes and Patterns
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 59 Fractions
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 60 Addition
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 61 Addition and Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 62 Metric Measures
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 63 Multiples and Factors
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 64 Multiplication
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 65
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 66 Place Value
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 67 Roman Numerals
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 68
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 69
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 70 Addition
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 71 Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 72 Place Value
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 73 Addition and Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 74 Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 75 Grid
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 76 Palindromic Numbers
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 77 Roman Numerals
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 78 Place Value Punies
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 79 Place Value Dice Activity
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 80
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 81 Budget Pianning
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 82
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 83
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 84
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 85 Sudoko Punie
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 86
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 87
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 88
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 89 Handling Data
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 90 Shapes Spaces
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 91
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 92
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 93
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 94
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 95 Addition
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 96 Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 97 Addition and Subtraction
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 98
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 99 Fractions
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 100 Shapes Spaces and Patterns
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 101 Measurement
- Worksheet for Class 4 Maths Assignment 102 Area and Perimeter
Advantages of CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheets
- By practising NCERT CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheet , students can improve their problem solving skills.
- Helps to develop the subject knowledge in a simple, fun and interactive way.
- No need for tuition or attend extra classes if students practise on worksheets daily.
- Working on CBSE worksheets are time-saving.
- Helps students to promote hands-on learning.
- One of the helpful resources used in classroom revision.
- CBSE Class 4 Maths Workbook Helps to improve subject-knowledge.
- CBSE Class 4 Math Magic Worksheets encourages classroom activities.
Worksheets of CBSE Class 4 Maths are devised by experts of WorksheetsBuddy experts who have great experience and expertise in teaching Maths. So practising these worksheets will promote students problem-solving skills and subject knowledge in an interactive method. Students can also download CBSE Class 4 Maths Chapter wise question bank pdf and access it anytime, anywhere for free. Browse further to download free CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheets PDF .
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheet and we hope this detailed article is helpful. So Students who are preparing for the exams must need to have great solving skills. And in order to have these skills, one must practice enough of Class 4 Math Magic revision worksheets . And more importantly, students should need to follow through the worksheets after completing their syllabus. Working on CBSE Class 4 Maths Worksheets will be a great help to secure good marks in the examination. So start working on Class 4 Math Magic Worksheets to secure good score.
CBSE Worksheets For Class 4
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
- + ACCUPLACER Mathematics
- + ACT Mathematics
- + AFOQT Mathematics
- + ALEKS Tests
- + ASVAB Mathematics
- + ATI TEAS Math Tests
- + Common Core Math
- + DAT Math Tests
- + FSA Tests
- + FTCE Math
- + GED Mathematics
- + Georgia Milestones Assessment System
- + GRE Quantitative Reasoning
- + HiSET Math Exam
- + HSPT Math
- + ISEE Mathematics
- + PARCC Tests
- + Praxis Math
- + PSAT Math Tests
- + PSSA Tests
- + SAT Math Tests
- + SBAC Tests
- + SIFT Math
- + SSAT Math Tests
- + STAAR Tests
- + TABE Tests
- + TASC Math
- + TSI Mathematics
- + ACT Math Worksheets
- + Accuplacer Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Worksheets
- + ALEKS Math Worksheets
- + ASVAB Math Worksheets
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Worksheets
- + FTCE General Math Worksheets
- + GED Math Worksheets
- + 3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 4th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 5th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 6th Grade Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 8th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 9th Grade Math Worksheets
- + HiSET Math Worksheets
- + HSPT Math Worksheets
- + ISEE Middle-Level Math Worksheets
- + PERT Math Worksheets
- + Praxis Math Worksheets
- + PSAT Math Worksheets
- + SAT Math Worksheets
- + SIFT Math Worksheets
- + SSAT Middle Level Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + THEA Math Worksheets
- + TABE Math Worksheets
- + TASC Math Worksheets
- + TSI Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Course
- + ALEKS Math Course
- + ASVAB Math Course
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Course
- + CHSPE Math Course
- + FTCE General Knowledge Math Course
- + GED Math Course
- + HiSET Math Course
- + HSPT Math Course
- + ISEE Upper Level Math Course
- + SHSAT Math Course
- + SSAT Upper-Level Math Course
- + PERT Math Course
- + Praxis Core Math Course
- + SIFT Math Course
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Course
- + TABE Math Course
- + TASC Math Course
- + TSI Math Course
- + Number Properties Puzzles
- + Algebra Puzzles
- + Geometry Puzzles
- + Intelligent Math Puzzles
- + Ratio, Proportion and Percentages Puzzles
- + Other Math Puzzles
4th Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable
Here is a comprehensive collection of FREE printable math worksheets for 4th Grade to help your students review basic math concepts.
Following is a perfect collection of free exercises and worksheets that would help your students for 4th Grade Math preparation and practice.
Click on each topic and download the math worksheet for 4th Grade.
There is also a FREE 4th Grade Common Core Math Practice Test
Hope you enjoy it!
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print them as many as you need. You have permission to distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 3 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 5 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 6 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 7 Mathematics Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 4th Grade Math Test
Common core mathematics workbook for grade 4 step-by-step guide to preparing for the common core math test 2019, 4th grade mathematics concepts, place vales.
- Place Values
- Write Numbers in Words
- Rounding Numbers
- Odd or Even
- Adding Two–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting Two–Digit Numbers
- Adding Three–Digit Numbers
- Adding Hundreds
- Adding 4–Digit Numbers
- Subtracting 4–Digit Numbers
Rounding and Estimates
- Rounding and Estimating
- Estimate Sums
- Estimate Differences
- Estimate Products
- Missing Numbers
- Add Money Amounts
- Subtract Money Amounts
- Money: Word Problems
- Read Clocks
- Digital Clock
- Measurement – Time
Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Simplifying Fractions
- Add Fractions with Like Denominators
- Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
- Add Fractions with Denominators of 10 and 100
- Fractions to Mixed Numbers
- Mixed Numbers to Fractions
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering and Comparing Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Convert Measurement Units
- Metric Units
- Distance Measurement
- Weight Measurement
Data and Graphs
- Tally and Pictographs
- Line Graphs
- Identifying Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, and Straight Angles
- Polygon Names
- Quadrilaterals and Rectangles
- Perimeter: Find the Missing Side Lengths
- Perimeter and Area of Squares
- Perimeter and Area of rectangles
The Best Book to Help You Succeed on the 4th Grade Math Test
Sbac mathematics workbook for grade 4 step-by-step guide to preparing for the sbac math test 2019, 4th grade math exercises, place vales and number sense, adding and subtracting, multiplication and division, mixed operations, ratios and rates, measurements, three-dimensional figures.
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 4th Grade Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 4th Grade Math Test
5 full-length sbac grade 4 math practice tests the practice you need to ace the sbac math test, 5 full-length staar grade 4 math practice tests the practice you need to ace the staar math test, sbac math exercise book for grade 4 student workbook and two realistic sbac math tests.
by: Reza about 3 years ago (category: Blog )
Reza is an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. He has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. He works with students individually and in group settings, he tutors both live and online Math courses and the Math portion of standardized tests. He provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
Related to This Article
More math articles.
- Estimating and Rounding
- Top 10 Tips to Overcome TABE Math Anxiety
- Best Calculators for Linear Algebra and Calculus
- How to Solve Systems of Linear Inequalities?
- Best Tablet Floor Stands For Online Teaching
- 8th Grade Common Core Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- Algebra Puzzle – Critical Thinking 15
- 5 Of the Best Scientific Calculators
- Probability Distribution
- How is the CHSPE Test Scored?
What people say about "4th Grade Mathematics Worksheets: FREE & Printable"?
Riddhi – 2 years ago
I like it . It helps me learn math
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
4th Grade Common Core Math Workbook The Most Comprehensive Review for The Common Core State Standards
- ATI TEAS 6 Math
- ISEE Upper Level Math
- SSAT Upper-Level Math
- Praxis Core Math
- 8th Grade STAAR Math
Limited time only!
Save Over 27 %
It was $18.99 now it is $13.99
Login and use all of our services.
Effortless Math services are waiting for you. login faster!
Password will be generated automatically and sent to your email.
After registration you can change your password if you want.
- Math Worksheets
- Math Topics
- Math Puzzles
- Find Your Test
- ACCUPLACER Math
- Premium Membership
- Youtube Videos
- Google Play
- Apple Store
Effortless Math provides unofficial test prep products for a variety of tests and exams. All trademarks are property of their respective trademark owners.
- Bulk Orders
- Refund Policy
Fourth grade math
IXL offers hundreds of fourth grade math skills, lessons, and games to explore and learn! Not sure where to start? Go to your personalized Recommendations wall to find a skill that looks interesting, or select a skill plan that aligns to your textbook, state standards, or standardized test.
A. Number sense
- 1 Place value models
- 2 Convert between standard and expanded form
- 3 Value of a digit
- 4 Relationship between place values
- 5 Convert between place values
- 6 Identify place value names
- 7 Place value review
- 8 Writing numbers up to 1,000 in words: convert words to digits
- 9 Writing numbers up to 1,000 in words: convert digits to words
- 10 Writing numbers up to 100,000 in words: convert words to digits
- 11 Writing numbers up to 100,000 in words: convert digits to words
- 12 Writing numbers up to one million in words: convert words to digits
- 13 Writing numbers up to one million in words: convert digits to words
- 14 Writing numbers up to one billion in words: convert words to digits
- 15 Writing numbers up to one billion in words: convert digits to words
- 16 Spell word names for numbers up to one million
- 17 Roman numerals
- 18 Prime and composite: up to 20
- 19 Prime and composite: up to 100
- 20 Rounding: up to hundred thousands place
- 21 Rounding: up to millions place
- 22 Rounding input/output tables
- 23 Rounding puzzles
- 24 Even or odd: arithmetic rules
- 25 Compare numbers up to one hundred thousand
- 26 Compare numbers up to one million
- 27 Compare numbers up to one billion
- 28 Order numbers up to one million
- 1 Add two numbers up to five digits
- 2 Add two numbers up to five digits: word problems
- 3 Add two numbers up to seven digits
- 4 Add two numbers up to seven digits: word problems
- 5 Addition: fill in the missing digits
- 6 Properties of addition
- 7 Add 3 or more numbers up to millions
- 8 Addition patterns over increasing place values
- 9 Choose numbers with a particular sum
- 10 Estimate sums
- 11 Estimate sums: word problems
- 1 Subtract numbers up to five digits
- 2 Subtract numbers up to five digits: word problems
- 3 Subtract numbers up to seven digits
- 4 Subtract numbers up to seven digits: word problems
- 5 Subtraction: fill in the missing digits
- 6 Subtraction patterns over increasing place values
- 7 Choose numbers with a particular difference
- 8 Estimate differences
- 9 Estimate differences: word problems
- 1 Multiplication facts to 10
- 2 Multiplication facts to 10: find the missing factor
- 3 Choose the multiples of a given number up to 10
- 4 Multiplication facts to 12
- 5 Multiplication facts to 12: find the missing factor
- 6 Choose the multiples of a given number up to 12
- 7 Identify factors
- 8 Choose numbers with a particular product
- 9 Find all the factor pairs of a number
- 10 Compare numbers using multiplication
- 11 Compare numbers using multiplication: word problems
- 12 Multiply 1-digit numbers by teen numbers using grids
- 13 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers using area models I
- 14 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers using area models II
- 15 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers
- 16 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers: word problems
- 17 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers: multi-step word problems
- 18 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 3-digit or 4-digit numbers using area models I
- 19 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 3-digit or 4-digit numbers using area models II
- 20 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 3-digit or 4-digit numbers using expanded form
- 21 Multiply 1-digit numbers by multi-digit numbers using partial products
- 22 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 3-digit or 4-digit numbers
- 23 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 3-digit or 4-digit numbers: word problems
- 24 Multiply 1-digit numbers by 3-digit or 4-digit numbers: multi-step word problems
- 25 Multiply 1-digit numbers by larger numbers
- 26 Multiply by 10 or 100
- 27 Multiplication patterns over increasing place values
- 28 Properties of multiplication
- 29 Distributive property: find the missing factor
- 30 Multiply using the distributive property
- 31 Use one multiplication fact to complete another
- 32 Estimate products: multiply by 1-digit numbers
- 33 Estimate products: multiply by 2-digit numbers
- 34 Estimate products: word problems
- 35 Estimate products word problems: identify reasonable answers
- 36 Multiply 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers using area models I
- 37 Multiply 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers using area models II
- 38 Multiply 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers using partial products
- 39 Box multiplication
- 40 Lattice multiplication
- 41 Multiply a 2-digit number by a 2-digit number: complete the missing steps
- 42 Multiply a 2-digit number by a 2-digit number
- 43 Multiply a 2-digit number by a 2-digit number: word problems
- 44 Multiply a 2-digit number by a 2-digit number: multi-step word problems
- 45 Multiply a 2-digit number by a larger number: complete the missing steps
- 46 Multiply a 2-digit number by a larger number
- 47 Multiply a 2-digit number by a larger number: word problems
- 48 Multiply numbers ending in zeroes
- 49 Multiply numbers ending in zeroes: word problems
- 50 Multiply three numbers up to two digits each
- 51 Multiply three or more numbers: word problems
- 52 Inequalities with multiplication
- 53 Multiplication input/output tables
- 54 Multiplication input/output tables: find the rule
- 1 Division facts to 10
- 2 Division facts to 10: word problems
- 3 Division facts to 12
- 4 Division word problems: factors up to 12
- 5 Properties of division
- 6 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers using arrays
- 7 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers using area models
- 8 Divide using repeated subtraction
- 9 Divide using the distributive property
- 10 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers: quotients up to 10
- 11 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers
- 12 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers: word problems
- 13 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers: complete the table
- 14 Divide 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers: interpret remainders
- 15 Divide 3-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers using area models
- 16 Divide using partial quotients
- 17 Divide larger numbers by 1-digit numbers
- 18 Divide larger numbers by 1-digit numbers: word problems
- 19 Divide larger numbers by 1-digit numbers: complete the table
- 20 Divide larger numbers by 1-digit numbers: interpret remainders
- 21 Choose numbers with a particular quotient
- 22 Division patterns over increasing place values
- 23 Divide numbers ending in zeroes by 1-digit numbers
- 24 Estimate quotients using compatible numbers: 1-digit divisors
- 25 Divide by 1-digit numbers: pick the better estimate
- 26 Divisibility rules
- 27 Divisibility rules: word problems
- 28 Divide numbers ending in zeroes by multi-digit numbers
- 29 Divide numbers ending in zeroes by multi-digit numbers: word problems
- 30 Inequalities with division
- 31 Estimate quotients
F. Mixed operations
- 1 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- 2 Comparison word problems with addition and subtraction
- 3 Comparison word problems: addition or multiplication?
- 4 Input/output tables with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- 5 Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division word problems
- 6 Estimate sums, differences, products, and quotients: word problems
- 7 Word problems with extra or missing information
- 8 Solve word problems using guess-and-check
- 9 Multi-step word problems involving subtraction
- 10 Multi-step word problems with strip diagrams
- 11 Use strip diagrams to represent and solve multi-step word problems
- 12 Multi-step word problems
- 13 Multi-step word problems involving remainders
- 14 Multi-step word problems: identify reasonable answers
- 15 Choose numbers with a particular sum, difference, product, or quotient
- 16 Mentally add and subtract numbers ending in zeroes
- 17 Write numerical expressions: one operation
- 18 Perform multiple operations with whole numbers
- 19 Inequalities involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
G. Variable expressions
- 1 Write variable expressions
- 2 Write variable expressions: word problems
- 3 Evaluate variable expressions
- 4 Write variable equations to represent word problems
- 5 Solve variable equations
H. Coordinate plane
- 1 Objects on a coordinate plane
- 2 Graph points on a coordinate plane
- 3 Follow directions on a coordinate plane
- 4 Coordinate planes as maps
I. Data and graphs
- 1 Read a table
- 2 Interpret line graphs
- 3 Create line graphs
- 4 Interpret bar graphs
- 5 Create bar graphs
- 6 Interpret line plots
- 7 Create line plots
- 8 Create and interpret line plots with fractions
- 9 Interpret frequency charts
- 10 Create frequency charts
- 11 Interpret stem-and-leaf plots
- 12 Create stem-and-leaf plots
J. Logical reasoning
- 1 Place value word problems
- 2 Find two numbers based on sum and difference
- 3 Find two numbers based on sum, difference, product, and quotient
- 4 Find the order
K. Patterns and sequences
- 1 Find the next shape in a pattern
- 2 Complete a repeating pattern
- 3 Make a repeating pattern
- 4 Find the next row in a growing pattern of shapes
- 5 Use a rule to complete a number pattern
- 6 What is true about the given pattern?
- 7 What is true about the pattern made by the rule?
- 8 Identify mistakes in number patterns
- 9 Complete an increasing number pattern
- 10 Complete a geometric number pattern
- 11 Number patterns: word problems
- 12 Number patterns: mixed review
- 13 Shape patterns
- 1 Count coins and bills - up to $20 bill
- 2 Count coins and bills word problems - up to $20 bill
- 3 Compare money amounts
- 4 Round money amounts
- 5 Add and subtract money amounts
- 6 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide money amounts
- 7 Find the change, price, or amount paid
- 8 Price lists with addition and subtraction
- 9 Multi-step word problems with money: addition and subtraction only
- 10 Multi-step word problems with money
M. Units of measurement
- 1 Measure using an inch ruler
- 2 Measurement word problems
- 3 Measurement word problems with fractions
- 4 Which customary unit is appropriate?
- 5 Compare and convert customary units of length
- 6 Compare and convert customary units of weight
- 7 Compare and convert customary units of volume
- 8 Compare and convert customary units
- 9 Conversion tables - customary units
- 10 Compare customary units by multiplying
- 11 Convert mixed customary units
- 12 Add and subtract mixed customary units
- 13 Which metric unit is appropriate?
- 14 Compare and convert metric units of length
- 15 Compare and convert metric units of weight
- 16 Compare and convert metric units of volume
- 17 Compare and convert metric units
- 18 Conversion tables - metric units
- 19 Convert mixed metric units
- 20 Add and subtract mixed metric units
- 21 Convert between metric and customary units
- 1 Convert time units
- 2 Convert mixed time units
- 3 Add and subtract mixed time units
- 4 Fractions of time units
- 5 Time zones
- 6 Elapsed time
- 7 Elapsed time: word problems
- 8 Find start and end times: multi-step word problems
- 9 Transportation schedules
- 10 Time patterns
O. Fraction equivalence and ordering
- 1 Fractions review
- 2 Fractions of a whole: word problems
- 3 Fractions of a group: word problems
- 4 Identify mixed numbers
- 5 Find equivalent fractions using area models
- 6 Identify equivalent fractions using number lines
- 7 Graph equivalent fractions on number lines
- 8 Identify equivalent fractions
- 9 Equivalent fractions: find the missing numerator or denominator
- 10 Fractions with denominators of 10 and 100
- 11 Fractions and mixed numbers with denominators of 10 and 100
- 12 Patterns of equivalent fractions
- 13 Write fractions in lowest terms
- 14 Compare fractions with like numerators or denominators using models
- 15 Graph and compare fractions with like numerators or denominators on number lines
- 16 Compare fractions with like numerators or denominators
- 17 Compare fractions using models
- 18 Benchmark fractions
- 19 Compare fractions using benchmarks
- 20 Compare fractions using benchmarks: find the missing numerator
- 21 Compare fractions
- 22 Compare fractions: find the missing numerator or denominator
- 23 Compare fractions in recipes
- 24 Graph and order fractions on number lines
- 25 Order fractions with like numerators or denominators
- 26 Order fractions
- 27 Find smaller or larger fractions
- • New! Convert mixed numbers to improper fractions
- • New! Convert improper fractions to mixed numbers
- 28 Convert between improper fractions and mixed numbers
P. Add and subtract fractions with like denominators
- 1 Decompose fractions into unit fractions using models
- 2 Decompose fractions into unit fractions
- 3 Decompose fractions
- 4 Decompose fractions multiple ways
- 5 Add fractions with like denominators using area models
- 6 Add fractions with like denominators using strip models
- 7 Add fractions with like denominators using number lines
- 8 Add fractions with like denominators
- 9 Subtract fractions with like denominators using area models
- 10 Subtract fractions with like denominators using strip models
- 11 Subtract fractions with like denominators using number lines
- 12 Subtract fractions with like denominators
- 13 Add and subtract fractions with like denominators using number lines
- 14 Add and subtract fractions with like denominators
- 15 Compare sums and differences of fractions with like denominators
- 16 Add and subtract fractions with like denominators: word problems
- 17 Add and subtract fractions with like denominators in recipes
- 18 Add 3 or more fractions with like denominators
- • New! Add mixed numbers with like denominators
- • New! Subtract mixed numbers with like denominators
- 19 Add and subtract mixed numbers with like denominators
- 20 Add and subtract mixed numbers with like denominators: word problems
Q. Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators
- 1 Add fractions: denominators 10 and 100
- 2 Identify fraction expressions with a particular sum: denominators of 10 and 100
- 3 Add fractions with unlike denominators using models
- 4 Add fractions with unlike denominators
- 5 Subtract fractions with unlike denominators using models
- 6 Subtract fractions with unlike denominators
- 7 Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators: word problems
- 8 Add 3 or more fractions with unlike denominators
- 9 Add 3 or more fractions with like and unlike denominators: word problems
R. Multiply fractions
- 1 Multiply unit fractions by whole numbers using number lines
- 2 Multiply unit fractions by whole numbers using models
- 3 Multiples of unit fractions: find the missing numbers
- 4 Multiply unit fractions by whole numbers: sorting
- 5 Multiply unit fractions by whole numbers
- 6 Multiply unit fractions by whole numbers: word problems
- 7 Multiply fractions by whole numbers using number lines
- 8 Multiply fractions by whole numbers using models
- 9 Multiply fractions by whole numbers using models: complete the equation
- 10 Multiples of fractions: find the missing numbers
- 11 Multiply fractions by whole numbers: sorting
- 12 Multiply fractions by whole numbers
- 13 Multiply fractions by whole numbers: word problems
- 14 Multiply mixed numbers by whole numbers
- 15 Multiply fractions and mixed numbers by whole numbers in recipes
- 16 Fractions of a number
- 17 Fractions of a number: word problems
- 1 What decimal number is illustrated?
- 2 Model decimals and fractions
- 3 Place value models for decimal numbers
- 4 Understanding decimals expressed in words
- 5 Place values in decimal numbers
- 6 One-tenth or one-hundredth more or less
- 7 Equivalent decimals
- 8 Graph decimals on number lines
- 9 Decimal number lines
- 10 Graph fractions as decimals on number lines
- 11 Convert fractions and mixed numbers to decimals - denominators of 10 and 100
- 12 Convert fractions and mixed numbers to decimals
- 13 Convert decimals to fractions and mixed numbers
- 14 Convert decimals between standard and expanded form using fractions
- 15 Round decimals
- 16 Compare decimals using models
- 17 Compare decimals on number lines
- 18 Compare decimal numbers
- 19 Put decimal numbers in order I
- 20 Put decimal numbers in order II
- 21 Compare decimals and fractions on number lines
- 22 Compare decimals and fractions
- 23 Number sequences involving decimals
T. Add and subtract decimals
- 1 Add decimals using blocks
- 2 Add decimal numbers
- • New! Subtract decimals using blocks
- 3 Subtract decimal numbers
- 4 Add and subtract decimals
- 5 Add and subtract decimals: word problems
- 6 Choose decimals with a particular sum or difference
- 7 Add 3 or more decimals
- 8 Add 3 or more decimals: word problems
- 9 Complete the addition or subtraction sentence
- 10 Inequalities with addition and subtraction
- 11 Estimate sums and differences of decimals
- 12 Solve decimal problems using diagrams
- 1 Find the mode
- 2 Find the mean
- 3 Find the median
- 4 Find the range
- 5 Interpret line plots to find the mode
- 6 Interpret line plots to find the mean
- 7 Interpret line plots to find the median
- 8 Interpret line plots to find the range
V. Two-dimensional figures
- 1 Is it a polygon?
- 2 Number of sides in polygons
- 3 Points, lines, line segments, rays, and angles
- 4 Parallel, perpendicular, and intersecting lines
- 5 Identify parallel, perpendicular, and intersecting lines
- 6 Identify congruent figures
W. Triangles and quadrilaterals
- 1 Acute, obtuse, and right triangles
- 2 Scalene, isosceles, and equilateral triangles
- 3 Classify triangles
- 4 Parallel sides in quadrilaterals
- 5 Sides and angles of quadrilaterals
- 6 Identify parallelograms
- 7 Identify trapezoids
- 8 Identify rectangles
- 9 Identify rhombuses
- 10 Classify quadrilaterals
- 11 Pick all the names for a quadrilateral
- 12 Draw quadrilaterals
- 1 Identify lines of symmetry
- 2 Draw lines of symmetry
- 3 Count lines of symmetry
- 4 Rotational symmetry
- 1 Acute, right, obtuse, and straight angles
- 2 Angles as fractions of a circle
- 3 Use fractions to find the measure of an angle
- 4 Angles of 90, 180, 270, and 360 degrees
- 5 Measure angles on a circle
- 6 Measure angles with a protractor
- 7 Draw angles with a protractor
- 8 Estimate angle measurements
- 9 Adjacent angles
- 10 Angle measures: word problems
Z. Three-dimensional figures
- 1 Identify three-dimensional figures
- 2 Count vertices, edges, and faces
- 3 Identify faces of three-dimensional figures
- 4 Properties of three-dimensional figures
- 5 Nets of three-dimensional figures
AA. Geometric measurement
- 1 Find the perimeter of rectangles using formulas
- 2 Perimeter of polygons
- 3 Perimeter: find the missing side length
- 4 Perimeter: word problems
- 5 Create figures with a given area
- 6 Create rectangles with a given area
- 7 Find the area or missing side length of a rectangle
- 8 Area: word problems
- 9 Area of complex figures
- 10 Area between two rectangles
- 11 Compare area and perimeter of two figures
- 12 Relationship between area and perimeter
- 13 Area and perimeter: word problems
- 14 Rectangles: relationship between perimeter and area word problems
- 16 Use area and perimeter to determine cost
BB. Financial literacy
- 1 Identify fixed and variable expenses
- 2 Calculate profit: word problems
- 3 Compare savings options
- 4 Budget a weekly allowance: word problems
- 5 Financial institution vocabulary
Fourth grade lessons
These lessons help you brush up on important math topics and prepare you to dive into skill practice!
- Place value
- Writing numbers in expanded form
- Writing numbers in word form
- Rounding numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Prime and composite numbers
- Multiplying multiples of 10
- Estimating products
- Area model multiplication
- Partial products
- Lattice multiplication
- Multiplying by 1-digit numbers
- Multiplying by 2-digit numbers
- Long multiplication
- Square numbers
- Dividing multiples of 10
- Estimating quotients
- Partial quotients
- Area model division
- Dividing by 1-digit numbers
- Long division
- Divisibility rules
Properties and mixed operations
- The distributive property
- Order of operations
- Fractions overview
- Understanding fractions
- Fraction area models
- Fractions on a number line
- Fractions of a set
- Equivalent fractions
- Comparing fractions
- Least common denominator
- Simplest form
- Mixed numbers and improper fractions
- Adding fractions with like denominators
- Adding mixed numbers
- Subtracting fractions with like denominators
- Subtracting mixed numbers
- Multiplying fractions and whole numbers
- What is a decimal?
- Fractions and decimals
- Decimal place value
- Equivalent decimals
- Comparing decimals
- Lines, line segments, and rays
- Parallel and perpendicular lines
- What is an angle?
- Types of angles
- Measuring angles with a protractor
- Types of triangles
- Types of quadrilaterals
- Regular polygons
- Area of rectangles
- Area of compound shapes
- Lines of symmetry
Data and measurement
- Elapsed time
- Metric units of measurement
- Customary units of measurement
- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable 4th Grade Math Puzzle Worksheets
- clear all filters
- 4th grade
- Fine arts
- Foreign language
- Number Sense
- Mixed Operations
- Percents, Ratios, and Rates
- Data and Graphing
- Math Word Problems
- Math Puzzles
- Reading & Writing
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Offline games
- Common Core
- Worksheet Program
- Online Game–admin
- Online Game–play
NEED HELP? SCHEDULE TIME WITH DR. DON!
- No products in the cart.
- Pre-tests (Do you need this?)
- Subscription Comparison
- Virtual Filing Cabinet Preview
- Sign Up for a Worksheet subscription
- Sample worksheets show how Rocket Math works
- FAQs–HOW TO TEACH Worksheet program
- FAQs–HOW TO MANAGE subscription
- How to Homeschool or tutor with Worksheet Program
- Video Training
- How It Works?
- Evidence of effectiveness
- Get started video walk-throughs
- Understanding the Rocket Math Online Game
- Test Drive Demo student account!
- Why choose the Rocket Math Online Game?
- (H) Knowledge Base
- Basic Training for Players
- Make best use of the Online Game (videos)
- Rocket Math App
- 20-point Online Game checklist
- About Rocket Math
- Research Studies and Results
- Parent resources
- Educator Resources
- Dr. Don’s Hints and Tips
- Flashcards (Print-Yourself)
- FAQs on How to implement Worksheet Program: teaching directions
- Directions for products
- Fluency Tests
- How to access (get into) my subscription?
- Add Subusers
- Catalog and Price List
- W-9 and PO Info
- ONLINE GAME ONLY
- WORKSHEET PROGRAM
- RACE FOR THE STARS GAMES
- POSTERS AND MOTIVATION
- ORGANIZATION AND TRAINING
- PACKAGE DEALS
- Rocket Math iOS App
4th Grade Math Worksheets
By 4th grade, students need to stop counting on their fingers and be able to recall math facts immediately. If not, then they will find it hard to learn multiplication and division. Rocket Math offers 4th grade math worksheets that will push your students towards success and prepare them for 5th grade.
What should a 4th grader know in math?
By the end of fourth grade, students should have memorized all four basic operations of math facts: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Typically, students in fourth grade learn division. However, if your fourth grade students haven’t mastered multiplication, you must help them develop multiplication math fact automaticity first and then teach them, division, if there is enough time in the school year. Without math fact fluency in multiplication, students will struggle with division and learning all higher-order forms of math including algebra.
The only way for students to successfully memorize math facts is systematical. Practicing random math facts or playing math games will never help students memorize. They will simply count the facts out over and over again–coming to hate math.
How how to measure math fact fluency
Not sure if your students are fluent in multiplication math facts and are ready to learn division? If you see a student counting on their fingers, it’s a sure bet they have NOT memorized these basic single-digit facts. If you don’t know for sure, here’s our free resource with all you need to pre-test students on math facts .
Why Rocket Math Worksheets help students develop math fact mastery
Rocket Math’s Worksheet Program is very different from any other math facts practice worksheets.
The program only teaches a couple of math facts at a time, helping students succeed every day.
Once students learn the correct answers, the Worksheet Program includes a lot of fast-paced practice. With this “learn first, practice second” method, students easily commit their math facts to memory.
The program is graduated and progressive. It mixes newly memorized math facts with previously memorized math facts, helping students develop over time the ability to answer more than 400 math facts instantly from recall.
When students develop automaticity (facts so well learned that their recall is instantaneous), all math becomes easier.
A unique component of the Worksheet Program is oral student practice. This allows students to receive corrective feedback from their partner, who has the answer key. You cannot learn without corrective feedback from either a person or a computer. Having teachers give corrective feedback by checking and grading written practice is very time-consuming, as well as being too late for effective learning. Having student partners with answer keys correct immediately, during practice, means teachers only have to grade check-point tests instead of monitoring daily practice–a huge plus for time-strapped teachers!
The Worksheet Program is designed to build strong multiplication fact fluency and recall. Memorizing these facts avoids the problem of students having to look up facts in times tables, over and over again.
How to teach MULTIPLICATION with Rocket Math’s 4th Grade Math Worksheets
Since many students begin fourth grade without mastery of multiplication facts, let’s start with Rocket Math’s first multiplication worksheet of Set A . As you can see, the worksheet has only “1 times” problems, such as 3 times 1, and 1 times 2. These are very easy, and students can typically answer them quickly, with no hesitation.
First, students practice orally with a partner around the outside of the worksheet. For example, one student practices saying the problems and the answers while the other student offers corrections. You need to teach students that the checker’s role is to correct any fact that isn’t answered instantly without hesitation. The checker needs to follow this special correction procedure.
After two to three minutes of oral practice, students should switch roles and help their partner practice.
Finally, all students take a one-minute test of these facts on the inside of the worksheet. They will be able to write the answers to those facts as fast as their fingers can carry them.
Writing Speed Test
Before beginning the Worksheet Program, students need to establish goals with a writing speed test . Students who can answer the problems in the one-minute daily test at their established speed will pass on to learn the next set of facts the following day.
Once your students master Set A, move on to Set B, then Set C, and so on. Get all of the Multiplication 1s to 9s worksheets from rocketmath.com. Each worksheet follows the same procedure:
- Students practice saying the answers to the “outer ring” problems out loud with a partner.
- Partners follow the special correction procedure for any fact that isn’t answered instantly without hesitation.
- After 2-3 minutes of partner practice, all students take a one-minute test of the recently learned facts located on the inside part of the worksheet.
- Students that answer the correct amount of math fact problems in 1 minute (based on their writing speed) progress to the next worksheet set. Students that fail the test, repeat steps 1-4 using the same worksheet set the following day.
It usually only takes students a few days to memorize a set.
How to teach DIVISION with Rocket Math’s 4th Grade Math Worksheets
Once your fourth graders master multiplication math facts, it’s time to teach them division.
To teach your fourth graders division with Rocket Math’s worksheets, use the Division 1s through 9s worksheet and follow the same procedure described in the previous section on multiplication.
The Common Core suggested that students learn math facts up through the 12s. Rocket Math has two Worksheet Programs that do just that. One is Multiplication 10s, 11s, 12s . and the other is Division 10s, 11s, 12s . Each builds upon and reviews facts from the 1s-9s program while keeping learning fun for students who learn faster and need additional challenges.
Fact Family Worksheets are another way to study facts
Fact families worksheets provide an alternative way for fourth graders to learn multiplication and division facts. A fact family in multiplication and division is 4 x 3, 3 x 4, 12 ÷ 3, and 12 ÷ 4. By learning these four facts simultaneously, students can internalize the reciprocal nature of multiplication and division. This is also a viable way for students to learn facts initially if that is the teacher’s preference. This can also be a great review for students who begin the year having mastered multiplication and division.
Rocket Math Worksheet Program’s specially designed Fact Families
Much like Rocket Math’s single operation worksheets, each Fact Family worksheet in the Rocket Math program asks students to memorize only one fact family at a time. You can see the first fact family students learn in Set A is 1 x 2, 2 x 1, 2 ÷ 1, and 2 ÷ 2. Each set in this program introduces only one fact family to help students easily memorize fact families and work quickly through Sets A to Z..
Rocket Math’s Worksheet Program starts with the first level of Multiplication and Division Fact Families to 20 , followed by Multiplication and Division Fact Families from 21. Practicing with fact families reinforces the reciprocal nature of multiplication and division and gives extra practice to increase fluency.
4th grade worksheets for learning fractions and factor pairs
Rocket Math Worksheet Program works through a daily routine of oral practice with peers and one-minute tests to determine how fast a student should progress through the A to Z steps. By establishing a daily routine, students can use it to study fractions, factors, and decimals in the more advanced pre-algebra programs available in Rocket Math. These will seriously give students a “leg-up” when they come to pre-algebra concepts that students find slow or cumbersome.
Identifying Fractions Worksheets
One such Rocket Math program is the Identifying Fractions Worksheet program. In it, students learn to identify pictures of proper fractions, improper fractions, and mixed numbers. Each A to Z set teaches a new set of three closely related fractions so that students learn to identify the fractions quickly and easily. Students learn this rule: Fractions have a top and a bottom number. The bottom number tells how many parts in each whole. The top number tells how many parts are shaded. When the whole figure is not divided into parts, it is a whole number . The program also presents whole numbers to identify mixed in with fractions. If you have ever seen students struggle with identifying fractions when they are looking at them, you’ll appreciate the power of these worksheets.
Factors (how to find all the factor pairs) Worksheets
Rocket Math Worksheet Program Factors have worksheets to quickly teach students how to name all the factor pairs of common numbers. What are the factors of 36? Answer: 1 x 36, 2 x 18, 3 x 12, 4 x 9, 6 x 6. This is what students learn by memory. Here’s a blog about the foolproof method that students learn . Students practice with a partner, take a daily one-minute timing, fill in a Rocket Chart, just like regular Rocket Math. Simplifying fractions will be a breeze after students learn this easy method and practice finding all the factors of these common numbers.
Students learn all the factors for these numbers in this sequence: 12, 36, 24, 48, 18, 32, 16, 64, 10, 40, 20, 72, 8, 25, 50, 6, 21, 30, 60, 15, 45, and 100. Click here to learn “How to Factor” from Dr. Don’s Educreations lesson on the web .
Students need to know that six-eighths is equivalent to three-fourths and that four-twelfths is equivalent to one-third. While they can calculate these, it is very helpful to know the most common equivalent fractions by memory. One of the most common problems students have with fractions is not “reducing their answers to simplest form.”
Here’s a 5-minute Educreations lesson on How the Equivalent Fractions program works .
The Equivalent Fractions Worksheet Program is part of the Universal Level subscription to the Worksheet Program. Equivalent fractions will help students commit 100 common equivalent fractions to memory. Each set (A through Z) has four fractions, which are displayed on a fraction number line. Students frequently learn fractions equivalent to one, such as ten-tenths, and fractions that can’t be reduced. For example, three-fourths is equivalent to three-fourths. Using the fraction number line will help with students’ understanding of why those fractions are equivalent.
Click here for the full sequence of 100 Equivalent fractions that students will learn in this program.
Start Rocket Math’s Worksheet Program today
Rocket Math’s unique worksheet program is not only great at teaching fourth graders multiplication and division, but the program also offers beginning numerals, addition, subtraction, and pre-algebra concepts for ages K-12. Each worksheet follows the same effective methodology described in this article and is guaranteed to help your students memorize math facts. Get a Rocket Math Worksheet Subscription for your school or home today.
Quick links to all 4th grade math worksheets:
- Writing speed test
- Multiplication 1s to 9s
- Multiplication and Division Fact Families to 20
- Identifying Fractions Worksheet
- Rocket Math Worksheet Program Factors
- Equivalent Fractions Worksheet Program
- Rocket Math Worksheet Subscription
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
Addition, subtraction, and estimation, multiply by 1-digit numbers, multiply by 2-digit numbers, factors, multiples and patterns, equivalent fractions and comparing fractions, add and subtract fractions, multiply fractions, understand decimals, plane figures, measuring angles, area and perimeter, units of measurement, course challenge.
Home / United States / Math Classes / Worksheets / 4th Grade Measurement Worksheets
- 4th Grade Measurement Worksheets
The Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets aim to teach children the various units of measurements and how to utilize them corr ectly by using the appropriate mathematical formulas. These comprehensive worksheets also help children understand units within a system of measurement and help accurately convert these units with ease. ...Read More Read Less
- Interactive Worksheets
- Printable Worksheets
Choose Math Worksheets by Grade
Choose math worksheets by topic.
Printable 4th Grade Measurements Worksheets highlight concepts such as the units of length (e.g., millimeter, centimeter), weight (e.g., gram, kilogram), and capacity (volume) (e.g., milliliter, liter) of a given object, as well as the measurements and area of an object. Using the printable Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets, students can translate these ideas into real world applications. Measurement is the cornerstone of activities such as trade, science, and technology. The complete and comprehensive nature of these worksheets allow students to understand these concepts fully and build confidence in themselves.
Benefits of 4th Grade Measurements Worksheets
The 4th Grade Measurements Worksheets are a great tool for parents and teachers looking to track their 4th grader’s understanding of measurements. This is a big and complicated subject, and students often need assistance to understand the precise means of measuring objects. Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets have many benefits for students:
An easy and comprehensive way to learn
Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets are designed to be easy to grasp, which is especially important because the subject is so vast. It’s crucial for students to have easy-to-understand resources that are also comprehensive. The 4th Grade Measurements Worksheets are useful in helping children understand the subject in a fun and relaxed way.
Provides the framework of how to measure the different units of measurements
The 4th Grade Measurements Worksheets contain the basic framework for measuring the various units of measurement. They are comprehensive, covering units of length, weight, surface area, and how to convert the units from higher to lower or vice versa. For example, some worksheets will cover the method of converting lengths from millimeter to centimeter.
Understanding 2-D shapes and measuring the perimeter and area of such objects
Grade 4 Measurements Worksheet s help identify different 2-D shapes. The formulas for measuring the perimeter and area of these 2-D shapes can be introduced to students through these worksheets.
Understanding 3-D objects and measuring surface area and volume of objects
Through the Grade 4 Online Measurements Worksheets, a child can learn to identify various 3-D shapes and understand the particular formulas associated with measuring the volume and surface area of these shapes. This skill is not just beneficial for 4th grade math class. The comprehensive nature of these Grade 4 Worksheets help cement a strong foundation for your child’s future education.
Learning to measure containers and quantity of liquid stored within
The Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets help children identify the shape of a container and measure the quantity of liquid within. It is crucial for students to grasp this topic as it will help them in real world applications, as well as in more complex math and science concepts as they move into higher grades.
Understanding different systems of measurements
Through the Grade 4 Online Math Worksheets, students can become familiar with the different units of measurements used around the world and how they differ from each other. The worksheet also covers the conversion of these different units, developing their ability to identify and work within the metric and imperial systems.
Understanding the units of temperature
Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets help students understand the various units of temperature and their measurements. This is crucial in recognizing the climate and weather in a geographical area, and will help 4th graders understand temperature and its real-life implications.
Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets Explained:
There are a large number of measurements and formulas for students to learn, and it is therefore incredibly important to provide them with extra resources that can help them navigate through this dense subject. Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets are the tool that every student needs to help them attain the understanding required to master these concepts and even utilize them in real life. Learning from textbooks alone is insufficient, and having alternate study material will help solidify these concepts. Grade 4 Measurements Online Worksheets explain these complex topics using a stepwise design that allows students to work at their own pace.
Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets aim to teach children a number of different concepts and ideas, from the correct use of units of measurements and how to utilize them, to understanding the units within a system of measurement and the conversion of these units. The measurements of an object and the area covered by an object are also covered by the Grade 4 Measurements Worksheets. These worksheets can be challenging because they contain many interrelated ideas and concepts. However, the engaging content makes them fun for students to work with while they master their measurements.
What are fourth grade measurement worksheets about?
The grade 4 measurement worksheets are fun and printable worksheets for students that contain questions on measurement for practice and to develop confidence about the concept. After solving this worksheet, you will feel confident and enhance your knowledge of measurement types such as length, mass, and capacity.
What is the difference between metric and customary units?
Customary units of measurement are used to measure length, weight, and capacity based on the United state literature but metric units of measurement are used to measure length, weight, and capacity based on the international system of units.
Customary units of length are inch, foot, yard, and mile.
Customary units of weight are ounces, pound, and ton.
Customary units of capacity are cup, pint, quart, and gallon.
Metric units of length are millimeter, centimeter, meter, and kilometer.
Metric units of weight are gram, and kilogram.
Metric units of capacity are milliliters and liters.
How is measurement of length, weight, and capacity beneficial for students?
The measurement of any object is the estimation of the shape, size, and capacity of an object. It is our basic daily life need that helps in better understanding of any object. It will enhance the understanding of comparison of the object. It will build the thinking of the valuation of any object that means the value satisfies the object valuation or not.
How are grade 4 measurement worksheets beneficial for student?
4th-grade measurement worksheets students have different kinds of questions based on the different types of measurement units. It helps in developing the knowledge about the shape and size of the object. It will help in the correct measurement of the object that would develop a quality to quote a correct value of the object. It will also help in taking the decision that this object fits best or not according to the requirements. In the grade 4 measurement worksheets , students also learn stepwise solutions in different ways that develop conceptual development.
What length, weight and capacity measures?
The length measures the size of the object. Length will give the dimension of the object. Weight measures the heaviness of the object. Weight will give the amount of substance required for the object. The capacity measures the amount an object can hold. In simple words, capacity will determine how much we can put in an obṣject.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- Online Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
4th Grade Math Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our 4th Grade Math Worksheets area.
Here you will find a wide range of free printable Fourth Grade Math Worksheets, and Math activities your child will enjoy.
Take a look at our decimal place value sheets, our mental math sheets, or maybe some of our equivalent fraction worksheets. Perhaps you would prefer our statistics worksheets, or how to measure angles?
This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
4th Grade Math Learning
Here are the standards for the end of the year for 4th Grade.
- Understand and use place value up to 1 million.
- Read and write multi-digit whole numbers using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form
- Use place value to round any whole number to any place.
- Find factor pairs for any whole number up to 100.
- Find out if any number up to 100 is prime or composite.
- Generate a shape or number pattern that follows a rule.
- Fluently add and subtract multi-digit numbers using the standard algorithm.
- Multiply a whole number with up to 4 digits by a single digit number.
- Multiply two 2-digit numbers.
- Find whole number quotients and remainders with up to 4-digit dividends and 1-digit divisors.
- Solve multi-step word problems with whole numbers and having whole-number answers
- Compare two fractions with different denominators and different numerators.
- Explain why a fraction (a/b) is equivalent to a fraction (n x a)/ (n x b) using visual models
- Decompose a non-unit fraction into the sum of fractions with the same denominator in different ways.
- Add and subtract mixed numbers with like denominators.
- Understand the fraction a/b as a multiple of the fraction 1/b
- Multiply a fraction by a whole number.
- Express a fraction with a denominator of 10 as an equivalent fraction with a denominator of 100.
- Use the above fact to add two fractions with denominators of 10 and 100 together.
- Convert fractions with denominators of 10 or 100 into decimals and back to fractions.
- Solve measure problems involving converting a larger unit to a smaller unit.
- Convert measurements from one unit to another.
- Use all 4 operations to solve word problems involving a range of different measures.
- Make a plot line to display a data-set of units in fractions of a unit.
- Understand what an angle is.
- Measure and draw an angle accurately using a protractor.
- Solve addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles.
- Draw and recognize points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), and perpendicular and parallel lines.
- Recognize and draw lines of symmetry in 2D shapes and figures.
- Classify shapes in a variety of ways using their properties.
- Apply the area and perimeter formulas for rectangles.
4th Grade Math Worksheets
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for 4th grade.
Quicklinks to 4th Grade ...
- Place Value & Number Sense
- All 4 Operations
Word Problems Zone
- Measurement Zone
Data analysis zone.
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
- 4th Grade Math Grab Packs
Place Value & Number Sense Zone
4th grade place value worksheets.
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help your child to:
- Understand decimals;
- Use place value notation with tenths and hundredths;
- Know how to read and write numbers to 10 million;
- Understand place value to 10 million.
- Decimal Place Value Worksheets
- 4th Grade Place Value up to 6 digits
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers up to 6 Digits
- Ordering Decimals Worksheets
- Decimal Number Line Worksheets
- Roman Numerals worksheets
Fourth Grade Number Worksheets
- learn to estimate and approximate;
- order numbers, including negative numbers and decimals;
- learn how to place decimal numbers on a number line;
- understand and use multiples and factors, and know what a prime number is;
- complete the missing number to balance a math equation.
- Factors and Multiples Worksheet
- Rounding Decimals to the nearest whole
- Rounding to the nearest tenth
- Balancing Math Equations
- Decimal Number Bonds to 1
Fourth Grade Counting Worksheets
Using these sheets will support you child to:
- count on and back by multiples of 10;
- fill in the missing numbers in sequences;
- count on and back into negative numbers.
- Counting in Multiples of 10 Worksheets
4th Grade Mental Math Zone
Here you will find a range of printable mental math 4th grade sheets for your child to enjoy.
Each quiz tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math test or math quiz!
- Mental Math Worksheets 4th Grade
Top of Page
Addition Worksheets 4th Grade
- add multiple numbers in columns up to 5 digits;
- add numbers in columns, including money amounts with up to two decimal places.
- Free Addition Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Addition Worksheets with Multi-Addends
- Money Addition Worksheets ($)
Subtraction Worksheets 4th Grade
- learn to subtract numbers with up to 5 digits;
- learn to subtract numbers involving money with decimals with up to two decimal places.
- Free Subtraction Worksheets (randomly generated)
- 5 Digit Subtraction Worksheets
- Money Subtraction Worksheets ($)
Multiplication Worksheets 4th Grade
- use their multiplication table knowledge to multiply by 10s and 100s mentally
- multiply any whole number by a single digit;
- multiply a two or three digit number by a two digit number.
- Times Table Worksheets Circles 1 to 12 tables
- Times Tables Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplying by 10 and 100 Worksheets
- Multiplying by Multiples of 10 and 100
- Single Digit Multiplication Graded Sheets
- Double Digit Multiplication Worksheets (graded)
- Single Digit Multiplication Worksheets Generator
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Generator
- Free Multiplication Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Multiplication & Division Worksheets (randomly generated)
Multiplication Word Problems
- Multiplication Word Problems 4th Grade
Division Worksheets 4th Grade
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help your child learn to:
- apply their division facts up to 10x10 to answer related questions involving 10s and 100s.
- divide any whole number by a single digit.
- Divding by Multiples of 10 and 100 Worksheets
- 4th Grade Long Division Worksheets
These sheets involve solving a range of division problems.
- Division Worksheets Grade 4 Word Problems
- Division Facts Worksheets (randomly generated)
All 4 Operations Worksheets
Often we want to give students a whole range of worksheets on a range of operations to see which ones they still need to practice.
These worksheets involve using each of the 4 operations to work out a range of calculations.
There are sheets for mental calculations only and also sheets to practice standard written methods.
- Addition Subtraction Multiplication Division Worksheets 4th Grade
Fourth Grade Math Problems
- apply their addition, subtraction and problem solving skills;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of 'real life' problems;
- attempt more challenging longer problems.
Using the problems in this section will help your child develop their problem solving and reasoning skills.
These sheets involve solving one or two more challenging longer problems.
- 4th Grade Math Problems
These sheets involve solving many 'real-life' problems involving data.
- 4th Grade Math Word Problems
These sheets involve solving a range of multiplciation problems.
Fourth Grade Fraction Worksheets
- position different fractions on a number line;
- understand equivalent fractions;
- understand what a mixed number is;
- compare two or more fractions;
- begin to convert fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions.
- Fraction Number Line Sheets
- What is a Mixed Number Support page
- Equivalent Fractions Worksheets
- Comparing Fractions Worksheet page
- Improper Fraction Worksheets
- Fraction of Whole Numbers
- Convert Fractions to Decimal Sheets
- Convert Decimal to Fraction Sheets
- Free Printable Fraction Riddles (harder)
- 4th Grade Geometry Worksheets
Using these sheets will help you to:
- classify angles - acute, obtuse, right, reflex, straight;
- classify triangles - acute, obtuse, right;
- measure angles using a protractor;
- know that angles in a triangle add up to 180°
- plot and write coordinates in the first quadrant.
- Symmetry Activities
- Coordinate Worksheets (1st Quadrant)
Measurement Zone, including Time & Money
- 4th Grade Measurement Worksheets
Using these sheets will help your child understand how to:
- read scales in both the standard and metric systems;
- read a scale going up in a range of fractions: halves, quarters and eighths;
- read a scale going up in tenths, fives, tens, fifties, and hundreds.
- Converting Customary Units Worksheets
- Metric Conversion Worksheets
Area and Perimeter Worksheets
- understand area and perimeter;
- learn how to find the area and perimeter of rectangles and rectilinear shapes.
- Area of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Perimeter of a Rectangle Worksheets
- Area and Perimeter of Rectangle Worksheets
Money Worksheets 4th Grade
On this webpage, you will find our 4th grade Money Challenges.
These challenges involve solving money problems and are a great way for kids to develop their reasoning and problem solving skills whilst practicing their counting money at the same time.
- 4th Grade Money Challenges
Time Worksheets 4th Grade
Using the sheets in this section will help your child to:
- tell the time to the nearest minute;
- become familiar with both digital and analogue times;
- add and subtract time intervals.
- Telling Time Worksheets Grade 4 (1 minute intervals)
- 24 Hour Clock Conversion Worksheets
On this webpage there is a selection of printable 24 hour (military time) conversion worksheets which will help you learn to convert from 24 hour clock to standard 12 hour time, and from standard time to 24 hour time.
Time Interval Worksheets
These sheets will help you learn to add and subtract hours and minutes from times as well as working out a range of time intervals.
- Add and Subtract Time Worksheets
- Elapsed Time Worksheets
Time Puzzles - harder
Here you will find our selection of harder time puzzles.
- Time Worksheets - Riddles (harder)
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help you to:
- draw and read bar graphs with increasingly complex numbers;
- read, interpret and draw line graphs;
- find the mean of up to 5 numbers;
- find a missing data point when the mean is given.
- find the median of a set of data.
- Bar Graph Worksheets 4th grade
- 4th Grade Line Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagram Worksheet 4th Grade
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
Fourth grade math games.
- Math Games 4th Grade
- 4th Grade Math Puzzles
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
Math Salamanders 4th Grade Math Games Ebook
Our 4th Grade Math Games Ebook contains all of our fun maths games, complete with instructions and resources.
This ebooklet is available in our store - use the link below to find out more!
- 4th Grade Math Games Ebook
4th Grade Seasonal Math Worksheets
We have started creating sets of seasonal worksheets for each grade.
These sheets are great for linking to a particular topic, or doing some math that relates to the time of year.
- Math Christmas Activities 4th Grade
For those of you who have found yourselves unexpectedly at home with the kids and need some emergency activities, we have developed some Math Grab Packs.
Each grab pack is a collection of 10 worksheets covering a range of math topics (plus a game in some of the packs).
They are completely FREE - take a look!
Help & Support
4th grade math help.
- 4th Grade Math Help Page
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 easy steps to get your worksheets printed out perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from Free 4th Grade Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
Math Salamanders Shop
Looking for some fun printable math games?
We have some great games for you to play in our Math Games e-books!
- Check out our store
NEW Online Age Calculator
Do you know how old you are...in weeks? days? hours?
Are you more than a million minutes old?
Find out how old you are to the nearest second!
- Online Age Calculator
NEW Fraction Calculators
We have updated and improved our fraction calculators to show you how to solve your fraction problems step-by-step!
Take a look and try them out!
- Adding Fractions Calculator
- Subtracting Fractions Calculator
- Multiply Fractions Calculator
- Divide Fractions Calculator
New Math Sheets & Resources
Check out our LATEST webpages.
- Number Lines 0 to 1
- 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- Converting Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- Basic Fractions Worksheets
- Negative Numbers Games
- Multiplying Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Divide Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Adding Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Subtracting Negative Numbers Online Practice
Some of our TOP pages!
Have a look at some of our most popular pages to see different Math activities and ideas you could use with your child
- Reverse Percentage Calculator
- List of Geometric Shapes
- Equivalent Fractions
- 3d Geometric Shapes
- Perimeter Worksheets
If you are a regular user of our site and appreciate what we do, please consider making a small donation to help us with our costs.
Get a free sample copy of our Math Salamanders Dice Games book with each donation!
FUN Math Games
Looking for a fun and motivating way to learn and practice math skills?
Why not try one of our free printable math games with your students!
- Fun Math Games
- Printable Math Certificates
Looking for some cool math certificates to hand out?
A certificate is a great way to praise achievement in math learning.
Check out our printable math certificate collection!
© 2010-2022 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Volume of a cone worksheets
Free collection of volume of a cone worksheets for students.
A cone is defined as a three-dimensional figure with one circular base and the volume of a cone is seen as the capacity or the space of the cone. At the first glance, this aspect of geometry seems relatively challenging but when you work on our volume of a cone worksheets , it will turn out to be a piece of cake. The volume of a cone worksheet acts as an incentive for students to easily practice the volume of the cone formula and gain insight into the concept while addressing the variety of problems offered in these worksheets such as finding the missing dimensions, tackling volume utilizing slant height, solving real-life word problems and seeking the volume of a conical frustum too. Students will get to learn the different methods to construe particular conical figures. In addition, they can get acquainted with finding the volume of geometrical figures with varied dimensions provided to them. Also, the problems are arranged to deal with the basics first and then continue to little complex ones and apply their thinking. These math worksheets are suitable for grade 8 and high school. Let’s scroll down and see the volume of knowledge we provide you in these volume of a cone worksheets !
On WorksheetZone, we have millions of free printable worksheets ready for you to use. Let's get started!
Have not found what you want? Why don’t create your own?
Wanna more? Let's make your own worksheets
Worksheets You May Like
- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription..
firse grade math 180 worksheets
Resource types, all resource types, results for firse grade math 180 worksheets.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
First Grade Morning Work Bundle - Math and ELA Spiral Review Worksheets
Second Grade Morning Work Bundle - Math and ELA Spiral Review Worksheets
180 Days of Math Warm Ups (1st Grade Edition)
1st Grade Spiral Review Math Homework, Exit Tickets, Worksheets + Google, Seesaw
Also included in: Math Homework & ELA Homework BUNDLE Daily Spiral Review for Grades 1, 2 & 3
Third Grade Morning Work Bundle - Math and ELA Spiral Review Worksheets
First Grade Math Practice Bundle
First Grade Word Problems Bundle - 180 Differentiated Word Problems
Math Spiral Review Daily Worksheets Morning Work Homework Bundle 1st Grade
First Grade Math Spiral Review Practice Worksheets for the Entire Year
Also included in: First Grade Math Assessments, Spiral Review, Word Problems, Journals and More
First Grade Morning Work YEAR LONG BUNDLE
enVision Math 2.0 Topic 3, Bundle Grade 1
Addition Subtraction Worksheets 160 Sheets for Math Fact Fluency
Also included in: Addition and Subtraction Worksheets for MATH FACT FLUENCY
2nd Grade Daily Math Spiral Review/Morning Work for the YEAR
NWEA MAP PRIMARY MATH PRACTICE NUMBERS AND OPERATIONS 171-180
TEKS Math Assessments and Warm Ups 3rd Grade
1st Grade Common Core Math See & Do Daily Review / Morning Work
TEKS Math Assessments and Warm Ups 4th Grade
2nd Grade Common Core Math See & Do Daily Spiral Review / Morning Work
Emergency Sub Plans 1st Grade Review Worksheets Year Long BUNDLE
Number of the Day First Grade (Decomposing Numbers)
Morning Work/Bell Ringer BUNDLE Grade 2-3 Math Spiral Review & ELA Spiral Review
First Grade Morning Work Bundle
Graphing Activities and Assessments 1st Grade
Also included in: First Grade Math Practice and Assessments Bundle
Morning Work/Bell Ringer BUNDLE Grade 1-3 Math Spiral Review & ELA Spiral Review
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
Equivalent Fractions 3rd Grade Resources, Worksheets and Activities
February 28, 2023 by Anthony Persico
5 Free Equivalent Fractions 3rd Grade Resources
The best equivalent fractions for 3rd graders resources includes worksheets, activities, and games.
Equivalent fractions for 3rd graders: This guide shares several free activities and worksheets for exploring equivalent fractions.
One of the trickiest topics for 3rd graders to grasp is the concept of equivalent fractions.
To be successful, students need both a procedural understanding of working with equivalent fractions as well as a deep conceptual understanding that will allow them to apply their understanding to more challenging topics involving fractions.
The free Equivalent Fractions 3rd Grade Resources shared in this post will help you to give your students opportunities to develop both procedural fluency and conceptual understanding of equivalent fractions.
Below, you will find links to access 5 equivalent fractions for 3rd graders activities (including equivalent fractions worksheets with answer keys). You can pick-and-choose which resources you want to use to supplement your lesson plans or you can utilize all 5 equivalent fractions for 3rd graders activities in chronological order over the course of several consecutive lessons to form a complete unit on equivalent fractions.
This post includes a link to download 3 Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 3rd Grade Versions with answer kets.
You can use any of the links below to jump to a specific equivalent fractions for 3rd graders worksheet, or you can scroll through the entire post to access all of the free resources.
Using Fraction Strips to Explore and Understand Equivalent Fractions (Conceptual)
Equivalent Fractions Explained - Step-by-Step Guide for Students (Procedural)
Exploring Equivalent Fractions Using Legos (Conceptual and Procedural)
Using Fraction Circles to Solve Equivalent Fractions (Conceptual and Procedural)
Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 3rd Grade Level (Procedural/Review) - x3
Again, we recommend starting with a conceptual exploration of the topic before you teach procedure. Then, you can utilize activities that combine both skills before finishing with practice or review activities that assess how well your students understand equivalent fractions.
Do you want more free 3rd Grade math resources in your inbox every week? Click here to sign up for our math education email newsletter
Equivalent Fractions 3rd Grade Resources
1.) fraction strips.
When first introducing your 3rd grades to the concept of fractions and equivalent fractions, we recommend giving them an opportunity to conceptually explore the topic before introducing them to any procedure (such as finding common denominators).
This way, students can develop a visual understanding of the concept that they can utilize later on when procedure comes into play.
One of the best hands-on activities for exploring fractions is the use of Fraction Strips —rectangular sheet of colored paper that represent fractions (although fraction strips can also be digital or made out of plastic).
Equivalent Fraction Games for 3rd Grade: Fraction Strips are a fun way to visually explore the concept of equivalent fractions before learning/memorizing procedures.
For example, the image above shows how a 3rd grade student could use fraction strips to visualize why 4/8, 2.4, and 1/2 are all equivalent fractions before ever learning any procedure.
You can learn more about using fraction strips in your classroom by accessing our Free Guide to Fraction Strips , which will show you how to have students make their own fraction strips by hand in addition to a printable fraction strip activity and virtual fraction strip resources.
2.) Equivalent Fractions Explained - Free Student Guide
After 3rd graders have developed an initial conceptual understanding of equivalent fractions are, they are ready to learn the procedure of determining whether or not two given fractions are equivalent.
Our free step-by-step guide to equivalent fractions builds upon and extends your students’ understanding of equivalent fractions to include procedure. As a teacher, you can use this free guide and included examples and visual aides to structure your equivalent fractions 3rd grade lesson.
Our free equivalent fractions 3rd grade guide combines procedural skills with visual representations.
The free guide is also an excellent resource for students who have missed class time or need an in-depth review of equivalent fractions.
3.) Solving Equivalent Fractions Using Legos
After students have begun to build conceptual understanding and procedural fluency, the next step can be participating in activities that combine both skills. Our next equivalent fractions for 3rd graders resource is a suggestion to use Legos as a hands-on tool and visual aide for exploring and solving equivalent fractions.
The image below shows how you can use lego bricks to represent one whole and the fractions 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 3/4. Using legos, students have a side-by-side visual aid that corresponds with their mathematical work.
Equivalent Fraction Games for 3rd Grade: Legos are a great hands-on tool and visual aide for exploring equivalent fractions.
For example, like Fraction Strips , 3rd grade students can use legos to visualize why 4/8 and 2/4 are equivalent fractions and why they both can be simplified down to 1/2. This simple yet powerful hands-on activity will help your 3rd grade students to develop both conceptual understanding and procedural fluency.
Example of using Legos to model an equivalent fractions scenario.
4.) Solving Equivalent Fractions Using Fraction Circles
Yet another effective equivalent fractions 3rd grade activity that helps students to develop both conceptual understanding and procedural fluency is the use of fraction circles as a visual aide for solving problems.
Circle diagrams are also commonly used to represent fractions, so it is important for 3rd graders to gain experience working with them.
For example, the image below shows how your 3rd grade students could use fraction circles to determine that 6/10 and 3/5 are equivalent fractions, and that 3/4 and 6/9 are not equivalent fractions.
Fraction Circles can be used to help students with determining whether two given fractions are equivalent or not.
If you are looking for an awesome (and free) virtual resource for using fraction circles, we recommend the fraction circle’s feature on Mathigon’s Polypad app .
Mathigon’s Polypad app is a great free virtual resource for exploring equivalent fractions 3rd grade.
5.) Equivalent Fractions Worksheets 3rd Grade
Finally, once your students have had plenty of experience exploring equivalent fractions and gaining strong conceptual understanding and procedural fluency, they are ready to apply their skills to solving problems that resemble what they will likely see on assessments and exams.
You can use the links below to download 3 different Equivalent Fractions Worksheets 3rd Grade PDF files with complete answer keys. All three worksheets are samples from the 3rd Grade Worksheet Libraries available on our membership website.
Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 3rd Grade Preview
▶ Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 3rd Grade: Coloring in Equivalent Fractions
▶ Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 3rd Grade: Equivalent Fraction Statements: True or False?
▶ Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 3rd Grade: Fill in the Missing Values to Make the Fractions Equivalent
Our grade 4 math worksheets help students build mastery in computations with the 4 basic operations, delve deeper into the use of fractions and decimals and introduce concept related to factors. 4 Operations Place Value & Rounding Addition Subtraction Mental Multiplication Multiply in Columns Mental Division Long Division Order of Operations
Our printable fourth grade math worksheets help them through this challenging process with an array of educational (but fun) exercises. From mixed word problems to partial quotient division, you'll find a fourth grade math worksheet that's sure to suit your student's needs. Stay on the Right Math Path with Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
4th Grade Math Worksheets: Fractions Fractions worksheets Our grade 4 fractions worksheets cover addition and subtraction of fractions and mixed numbers, comparing fractions (proper and improper), equivalent fractions and converting mixed numbers to and from improper fractions. Sample Grade 4 Fractions Worksheet More fractions worksheets
Grab our free grade 4 math worksheets for a peek into what's in store. Select Worksheets by Topic All Addition & Subtraction Multiplication & Division Factors & Multiples Patterns Place Value Fractions & Decimals Measurement Data & Graphs Lines, Segments & Rays Angles Shapes Symmetry Explore 5,600+ Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
Free Math Worksheets for Fourth Grade (w/ Answer Keys) The following printable math worksheets for 4th grade are from the engageNY K-12 math curriculum and are unchanged. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You can access the official license by clicking here.You can access the entire engageNY Grade 4 Mathematics curriculum ...
Class 4 maths worksheets consist of visual simulations to help your child visualize concepts being taught and reinforce their learning. These interactive worksheets for class 4 maths also help teachers and parents track the child's learning progress. Class 4 maths requires a lot of practice.
The following printable math worksheets for 4th grade are from the engageNY You can access the entire engageNY Grade 4 Mathematics curriculum map and Solve word questions too If you're looking for academic help, our expert tutors can assist you with everything from homework to test prep.
All the CBSE Worksheets for Class 4 Maths provided in this page are provided for free which can be downloaded by students, teachers as well as by parents. We have covered all the Class 4 Maths important questions and answers in the worksheets which are included in CBSE NCERT Syllabus.
Free Printable Math Worksheets for Grade 4 This is a comprehensive collection of free printable math worksheets for grade 4, organized by topics such as addition, subtraction, mental math, place value, multiplication, division, long division, factors, measurement, fractions, and decimals.
Our selection of percentage worksheets will help you to find percentages of numbers and amounts, as well as working out percentage increases and decreases and converting percentages to fractions or decimals. Key percentage facts: 50% = 0.5 = ½. 25% = 0.25 = ¼. 75% = 0.75 = ¾.
4th Grade Math Worksheets cover a wide variety of topics ranging from basic math operations of large numbers up to 7 digits, four basic arithmetic operations, prime numbers, decimal numbers, divisibility, factors and multiples, fractions, basic geometry, money, measurement, polygons and solid shapes, and data representation. Simplified concepts
4th Grade Math Exercises Place Vales and Number Sense Rounding Roman Numerals Odd or Even Place Values Numbers in Words Comparing and Ordering Numbers Inequalities with Number Lines Adding and Subtracting Adding Two-Digit Numbers Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Adding Three-Digit Numbers Adding Hundreds Adding 4-Digit Numbers
Set students up for success in 4th grade and beyond! Explore the entire 4th grade math curriculum: multiplication, division, fractions, and more. Try it free!
math angles grade4 worksheets. Search results: math angles grade4. Order results: Most popular first Newest first. Classify angles and measuring by a fraction of full turn. by alshimaakhatab. L5ch16. by Diana4045.
4th Grade Math Worksheets | Download Free Grade 4 Worksheets 4th Grade Math Worksheets Learn about Number Systems, Decimals, Fractions, Money, Measurement, and more! Build math intuition and problem-solving skills with Interactive 4th grade math worksheets. Grade 4 Common Core Math 16 Chapters 351 Worksheets Master Math by Topics
Browse Printable 4th Grade Math Puzzle Worksheets. Award winning educational materials designed to help kids succeed. Start for free now!
4th Grade Math Worksheets. By 4th grade, students need to stop counting on their fingers and be able to recall math facts immediately. If not, then they will find it hard to learn multiplication and division. Rocket Math offers 4th grade math worksheets that will push your students towards success and prepare them for 5th grade.
Learn fourth grade math—arithmetic, measurement, geometry, fractions, and more. This course is aligned with Common Core standards.
Printable 4th Grade Measurements Worksheets highlight concepts such as the units of length (e.g., millimeter, centimeter), weight (e.g., gram, kilogram), and capacity (volume) (e.g., milliliter, liter) of a given object, as well as the measurements and area of an object.
Using these 4th grade math worksheets will help you to: draw and read bar graphs with increasingly complex numbers; read, interpret and draw line graphs; find the mean of up to 5 numbers; find a missing data point when the mean is given. find the median of a set of data.
Free Collection of Volume of a Cone Worksheets for Students. A cone is defined as a three-dimensional figure with one circular base and the volume of a cone is seen as the capacity or the space of the cone. At the first glance, this aspect of geometry seems relatively challenging but when you work on our volume of a cone worksheets, it will turn out to be a piece of cake.
Each worksheet will take between 5-15 minutes to complete when your students first come in in the morning. They cover a variety of math, reading, writing, and language skills. Each quarter has 45 sheets, making a total of 180 morning worksheets for the year.This bundle contains 4 sets of 45 sheets in each set, equaling 180 worksheets to use for ...
Equivalent Fraction Games for 3rd Grade: Legos are a great hands-on tool and visual aide for exploring equivalent fractions. For example, like Fraction Strips, 3rd grade students can use legos to visualize why 4/8 and 2/4 are equivalent fractions and why they both can be simplified down to 1/2. This simple yet powerful hands-on activity will ...