Enjoy a completely custom, expertly-written dissertation. Choose from hundreds of writers, all of whom are career specialists in your subject.
70 Econometrics Research Topics for You
Econometrics is an interesting area of research. However, picking econometric research topics may be a bit difficult. This is because it is a broad aspect of economics with increasing relevance by the day.
Economic relationships can be accurately measured and defined. This involves a certain statistical and mathematical approach known as econometrics. It is the foundation for economic forecasting.
In this article, you will find 70 interesting econometrics topics crafted for you! We have done the hard work, saving you the stress of picking the right topics for your presentation, research work, or seminar. Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Easy Econometrics Paper Topics
Need to write an econometrics research paper? Here are some econometrics research paper topics for you!
- The suggestion of theory- the initial step in econometrics methodology
- How Inflation affects National Savings
- Estimating variables- why it must be done
- The essence of Proof-reading after estimating variables
- Why the need for testing a hypothesis
- How Trade Relates to Economic growth: An in-depth look.
- Analyzing how Income Affects Life Insurance
Econometrics Research Topics for Undergraduates
Need to write an undergraduate econometrics research paper? Here are some econometrics topics suitable for undergraduate research purposes.
- How poverty affects education
- Relationship between childhood obesity and poverty
- Income inequality and human development
- The link between ideologies and religion on the economy of a country
- Importation and income- what is the relationship?
- Life expectancy and personal income- the link
- How minimum wage affects unemployment
Econometrics Topics for a Project
If you are studying something around econometrics at college, you’ll need to do a project! Here are some econometrics research paper topics for your project!
- Can econometrics be used to predict the future?
- Econometrics is a source of numerical estimates for the variables of economic relationships
- How to test economic theories presented by econometricians using econometrics
- What is regression discontinuity, and how can it be applied?
- The role of instrumental variables in econometrics
- How randomized experiments aid econometrics
- The essence of matching methods in econometrics
Interesting Econometrics Research Topics
If econometric research is one of the things that gives you goosebumps, we have added to your excitement. We just saved you the stress of having to look for interesting econometrics research topics. Here are 7 interesting econometrics topics for you!
- A study of customer behavior for green products
- Trade patterns- a research on the various kinds and their applications today
- A study on rare events and their macroeconomics
- A study of the effect of making a business international
- Comparative institutional economics- relevance and impact
- Research on the economies of scale
- A close look at bank regulations and monetary policies
Sports Econometrics Topics
The economics of sport is analyzed using sports econometrics. This makes it easier to make forecasts and accurate predictions. We have selected interesting econometrics topics in the sports niche for you. See them here:
- How a sports team affects the local economy
- The impact of discrimination in sports
- Sports attendance and its economic relevance
- Factors that affect competitive balance in sports and its effect on the economy
- The relationship between threshold efficiency and market competition in sports
- The economics of professional football contracts
- Professional hockey- skill, performance, and earnings
Financial Econometrics Research Topics
There are numerous topics for econometrics research papers. We have made it hassle-free for you to pick one for your next research work. Here are some econometrics topics research papers below.
- Latest statistical tools for financial econometrics
- A study on multiple regression model and its applications
- What to learn from recent financial crises
- Monetary policy- structuring and implementation
- Cashless policy and its impact on the economy
- The loan markets-A critical look and survey
- Bank regulation and policy-the impact on the economy
Micro Econometrics Topics Suggestions
Micro econometrics is an interesting area to make a presentation. To this end, we have picked out seven relevant topics in econometrics that pertain to micro econometrics. See them below!
- The methods and applications of micro econometrics
- Micro econometric modeling
- The role of the labor market in econometrics
- How labor supply impacts the local economy
- What is the spillover effect, and how does it affect econometrics?
- The application of panel data methods- a subsection of microeconomics
- Micro behavioral theory
Advanced Topics in Econometrics
Need some advanced econometrics topics? Here are some advanced econometrics research topics just for you.
- The study and application of theoretical econometrics
- General line model- definition, application, and relevance
- Applied econometrics- the key to converting qualitative economic statements into quantitative ones
- How productivity and goods production affects econometrics at the national level
- The theory of arbitrage pricing
- The impact of high or low demand of labor on the economy
- Theoretical statistics vs. Analytical statistics
Good Simple Econometric Research Topics
Need some good econometrics topics that are easy to work on? Below are some simple topics in econometrics for your research!
- The various concepts of stochastic processes
- Accurate prediction of stochastic processes
- Line time series model- its definition, estimation, and application
- The purpose of dynamic econometric models
- Multiple time series model- a critical approach to determine its application
- The relevance of vector autoregressive processes
- Causality and impulse-response analysis
Receive Your Econometrics Research Paper
Want someone to hand over simple research paper topics to you? The following are econometric paper topics selected for you!
- The state of the national economy
- InterInternal trades and local economic status
- The impact of importation and exportation on the local economy
- Supply and demand forecast
- A critique on international banks
- The foreign exchange market-how it relates to local businesses
- Business monopolies in the nation- a critical study
We believe you now have more than enough topics in econometrics in your arsenal. With these interesting econometric topics, you can make the best seminar presentations or research around econometrics! Have fun!
Succeed With A Perfect Dissertation
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- How It Works
102 Best Econometrics Research Topics
College and university professors require students to write about econometrics research topics to gauge their comprehension of the relationship between mathematical economics, statistics, and economics.
The purpose of this integration is to provide numerical values to economic relationships and parameters. Usually, econometrics involves economic theories and their presentation in mathematical forms and the empirical study of business. Perhaps, this integration explains why some students struggle to choose topics for research in econometrics.
What Is Econometrics?
As hinted, econometrics is an economics branch that focuses on the relationships between economics, statistics, and mathematical economics. Ideally, econometrics entails the quantitative application of mathematical and statistical models using data to test hypotheses and develop economic theories while forecasting future trends based on historical data. Econometricians subject real-world data to various statistical trials while comparing and contrasting the results against the idea under examination.
Writing an econometric research paper is a process that starts with the selection of an interesting topic. Once you’ve chosen a title and the supervisor approves it, embark on extensive research using the prompt from your teacher. Proceed by gathering and analyzing all relevant information from different sources. Engaging in in-depth study and comprehensive analysis will enable you to write an informative paper that will compel the educator to award you the best grade in your class. Below are the steps to follow to write a high-quality econometric thesis or essay.
Write the introduction: Introduce your econometrics topic and tell the audience why it’s crucial. Also, include a thesis statement summarizing the entire paper. Describe the theoretical model: Tell the readers about the theoretical models to structure the empirical work. Present the data: Describe the data, whether time series or cross-sectional. Use descriptive statistics data and graphics if possible. Present the empirical model: Explain the model you intend to estimate and the functional form you intend to use. Present your empirical results: This section presents empirical results using a table to summarize them. Conclude the paper: Describe lessons from the research and state whether it supports the theory. Also, suggest approaches for future research on the topic.
Your paper should also include a reference section comprising the information sources you used to gather data.
Interesting Econometrics Paper Topics
Maybe you know the process of writing a paper on an econometrics topic but don’t have an idea to explore. If so, consider these exciting econometrics paper ideas.
- How privatizing public enterprises could affect economic development and policy
- Cashless economy: How demonetization affects medium and small businesses
- How Gini index dynamics reflect the income inequality problem
- Consumption evolution over the last decade: Consumer behavior and trends
- Investigating salary inequalities and the forces behind them
- How income changes affect consumer choices
- How does allowing the labor force to participate in public budgeting affect the economy
- How the marital status affect the labor force composition
- How consumption attitudes have changed over the last decade
- How economic convergence relates to salary levels
- How income affects life insurance
- The consequences of leaving the rat race
- Testing Okun’s Law in the U.S
- Analysis of spending on disposable income and imports
- Comparing the unemployment rate in the United States to the rest of the world
- Regional labor mobility and unemployment
- Stock market evolution: Analyzing the causes and effects
- How internet productivity relate to connectivity in the workplace
- How currency devaluation affects medium and small companies
- How government spending and inflation relate in an economy
- The relationship between stock prices and inflation in a country
- How income tax revenue affects a developing economy
- How government expenditure affects economic growth
- Factors contributing to the global recession
- How a country’s unemployment rate relates to economic growth
Any of these topics can be an excellent basis for an econometrics paper. However, you require extensive research about any of these topics to develop a winning thesis.
Undergraduate Econometrics Project Ideas
Maybe your school or faculty requires you to write an econometrics paper to graduate from university. In that case, consider these econometrics research topics for undergraduates.
- Analyzing the impact of income inequality on the poverty level
- Analyzing gender differences in education between developing and developed countries
- How immigration affects unemployment in the European Union
- How economic growth relates to trade
- Are immigrants more in countries with a high income?
- How high taxations affect GSP
- Analyzing the relationship between local income level and house prices
- How income, education, and life expectancy affect the human development index
- How inflation affects national savings
- How life expectancy relates to national income
- How financial development affects the economic growth of a country
- Crime index versus the average education years
- Investigating the correlation between youth unemployment and minimum wage
- How economic prosperity relate to government systems
- Economic factors that affect housing prices in the United States
- Economic factors contributing to homelessness in the U.S
- Socioeconomic and economic determinants of infant mortality
- Econometric analysis: Impact of trade barriers
- Why matching methods are essential in econometrics
- How a randomized experiment can aid econometrics
- Why instrumental variables matter in econometrics
- Can experts predict the future using econometrics?
- Econometrics as a numerical estimates source for economic relationship variables
- Ways of testing economic theories that econometricians present
- Regression discontinuity: Describe its application
These are great ideas to consider for an econometrics project. Nevertheless, you require sufficient time to research any of these topics and write a winning essay or dissertation.
Easy Econometric Research Topics
Perhaps, you need an easy topic for an econometrics paper. Maybe you have a short time to complete your assignment. In that case, these econometrics topics are ideal for you.
- Theory suggestion- The initial econometrics methodology step
- Why estimating variables is important
- The importance of Proof-reading once you have evaluated the variables
- Why testing a hypothesis matters
- The impact of poverty on education
- How poverty relates to childhood obesity
- Human development and income inequality
- The link between religion and ideologies on a country’s economy
- Income and importation- How do they connect?
- Personal income and life expectancy- What is the connection?
- The effects of minimum wage on unemployment
- Investigating monetary policies and bank regulations
- A study of the economies of scale
- The impact and relevance of comparative institutional economics
- Analyzing the effect of making a company international
- Studying the macroeconomics of rare events
- Investigating customer behavior towards green products
- Trade patterns: Investigating different trade patterns and their applications
- Different stochastic processes concepts
- Accurate stochastic processes prediction
Any of these topics can be a sound basis of a simple paper. Nevertheless, you still require time to research the idea and analyze data to develop a quality paper.
Financial Econometrics Research Paper Topics
Perhaps, you want to write an academic paper about a financial econometrics topic. If so, consider these ideas.
- How does bank regulation affect the economy?
- A critical look into the loan markets
- How a cashless policy affects the economy
- Structure and implementation of the monetary policy
- Lessons to learn from financial crises
- Investigating regression models
- Statistical tools in the financial econometrics
These are good topics to explore in financial econometrics. However, follow the prompt from your teacher to write an impressive paper.
Econometrics Empirical Project Ideas FExor Ph.D. Level
Maybe you’re pursuing your Ph.D. and want to write a dissertation about an econometrics topic. In that case, this category comprises excellent ideas for you.
- Analytical statistics versus theoretical statistics
- The effects of the low and high demand of labor on an economy
- The arbitrage pricing theory
- How goods production and productivity affect econometrics at a national level
- Applied econometrics- Its essence in turning qualitative economic ideas into quantitative ones
- Definition, relevance, and application of the general line model
- Theoretical econometrics’ study and application
- The macro behavioral theory
- Panel data methods applications- A microeconomics subsection
- The impacts of the spillover effect on econometrics
- The impact of labor supply on a local economy
- Why labor markets are essential to econometrics
- What is micro-econometrics modeling?
- Micro-econometrics methods and applications
- Statistical tools and their use in financial econometrics
This list also has fantastic economics paper topic ideas. But like the topics in the other sections, each of these notions requires extensive research to write a quality paper.
Exciting Econometrics Questions
Maybe you need a question to serve as the basis of your econometrics research. In that case, here are exciting queries to inspire you.
- What is the current state of your country’s economy?
- What’s the difference between the current state of the local and international trades?
- What are the latest forecasts for the global economy?
- How do the foreign exchange market and the local businesses relate?
- What’s the impact of exportation and importation on the local economy?
- How do businesses monopolies affect a country’s economy?
- What are the effects of international banks on the local banking sector?
- How does population growth affect economic development?
- How can a natural disaster affect an emerging economy?
- What techniques do companies use to “nudge” consumers into spending more?
This comprehensive list has some of the best econometrics ideas for essays and research papers. Nevertheless, having a topic is not a guarantee that you’ll write a good essay. You might still need help with your assignment after choosing a topic.
Get Help With Thesis About Econometrics Topic
Our crew comprises the most skilled, talented, and experienced econometrics writers. These professionals have helped many students complete their econometrics papers on varied topics. If stuck with an econometric essay or an MBA thesis , for example, and require a cheap dissertation writing service , our native, educated experts can help you. We’re the most knowledgeable econometrics writers online. Contact us now to get a custom, high-quality research paper on any econometrics topic!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment * Error message
Name * Error message
Email * Error message
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
As Putin continues killing civilians, bombing kindergartens, and threatening WWIII, Ukraine fights for the world's peaceful future.
Ukraine Live Updates
- SMARTech Home
- College of Liberal Arts - Ivan Allen College (IAC)
- School of Economics
Econometric Analysis Undergraduate Research Papers
Dates Authors Titles Subjects Types
Search within this collection:
This collection features undergraduate research papers produced in the Econometric Analysis class, led by Dr Shatakshee Dhongde.
All materials in SMARTech are protected under U.S. Copyright Law and all rights are reserved. Such materials may be used, quoted or reproduced for educational purposes only with prior permission, provided proper attribution is given. Any redistribution, reproduction or use of the materials, in whole or in part, is prohibited without prior permission of the author.
Factors determining 2001 standardized elementary level reading scores in michigan , the impact of education on gdp per capita , exploring the relationship between commute times and property value , the analysis of the effect of women's employment rate on fertility across states in united states , the sat anomaly: does average class size impact average sat score , the effect of education expenditure on adolescent fertility rates , the cross-country effects of education level on savings rate , relationship between income and cost of living in us cities , the cross country effect of patent applications on ease of doing business , family size and mortgage loan amounts , child mortality & health expenditure: a cross-country analysis , motherhood and income inequality: a cross-country analysis , the effect of gross domestic product on environmental expenditures , affect of age on out of pocket health expenditures for breast cancer survivors , relationship between higher education level and gdp per capita of different american states , understanding the effects of income on housing prices in the united states of america , impact of public-school funding on juvenile incarceration rates , household income and chronic disease diagnoses: a county level analysis , the effect of gdp on a country’s co2 emission , effect of wage on household size , my smartech.
Browse Econ Literature
- Working papers
- Software components
- Book chapters
- JEL classification
- Subscribe to new research
- Economics Virtual Seminar Calendar NEW!
Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels
Eeri research paper series.
- Publisher Info
- Serial Info
Contact information of economics and econometrics research institute (eeri), brussels, serial information, impact factors.
- Simple ( last 10 years )
- Recursive ( 10 )
- Discounted ( 10 )
- Recursive discounted ( 10 )
- H-Index ( 10 )
- Euclid ( 10 )
- Aggregate ( 10 )
- By citations
- By downloads (last 12 months)
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various research rankings in Economics
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed
Initiative for open bibliographies in Economics
News about RePEc
Questions about IDEAS and RePEc
Publishers indexing in RePEc
Found an error or omission?
Opportunities to help RePEc
Get papers listed
Have your research listed on RePEc
Open a RePEc archive
Have your institution's/publisher's output listed on RePEc
Get RePEc data
Use data assembled by RePEc
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Topics for Econometrics Research Papers
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Download to read offline
Here are some great topics for econometrics research papers. If you want more, go to https://www.economicsdissertation.net/what-are-the-basis-of-econometric-models-and-forecasts/
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (12).
Similar to Topics for Econometrics Research Papers (20)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. Leaving the rat race and its consequences Certain foods: cause of cancer 60s communes: have the right idea-share and money Is wealth rates happiness-suicide in millionaires Effects of water conditions on young children Educational results: based on race and gender NFL abuse Sunlight: its effects on studies of children Organic diet effects How vegan hurt people What will happen if terrorists attack power grids Intelligent levels and diet Intelligent levels and birth order Field study effects and placebos Sugar intake and depression Illnesses and pesticides caused Asperger’s disease and vaccinations Bullying:results and causes Serial killers: no moment of return Living places and best places to live Education: why it should be free and why not? Big business: do not want to have cure for cancer Gambling: number of people who are addicted Internet: free of charge Income on life insurance effect Econometrics Topics Page 1
- 2. Education gender disparity between developing and developed countries Immigration impact on US unemployment Correlation between youth unemployment and minimum wage Education years vs. Crime index Analysis of economic growth of financial development National savings inflation effects on cross country Cross country analysis: life expectancy and life income on human development index Do taxes hurt GSP? Spending over challenger lead to higher votes percentage? Barriers effect on trade Socioeconomic and economic: infant mortality determinants Economic factor that affects homelessness in USA Variations that contribute to economic factors in US housing Income inequality and economic growth: economic impact of development and research Voting economic patterns Unemployment and education levels after recession Average income and economic expenditures in countries around the globe GDP per capita effect on national life expectancy Econometrics Topics Page 2
- 3. Outsourcing: are firms that outsource successful than firms who do not? Link between stock market performance and country’s economic state Stock market and economy link How government monetary policy is affecting private companies Estimation and identification of discrete game of complete information Business and econometrics Econometrics and game theory Econometrics Topics Page 3
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
View the Entrepreneurship Working Group page.
Microeconomics, macroeconomics, international economics, financial economics, public economics, health, education, and welfare, labor economics, industrial organization, development and growth, environmental and resource economics, regional and urban economics, more from nber.
In addition to working papers , the NBER disseminates affiliates’ latest findings through a range of free periodicals — the NBER Reporter , the NBER Digest , the Bulletin on Retirement and Disability , the Bulletin on Health , and the Bulletin on Entrepreneurship — as well as online conference reports , video lectures , and interviews .
The Study Blog : Research topics
50+ Economics research Topics and Topic Ideas for dissertation
The ultimate goal of economic science is to improve the living conditions of people in everyday lives. Economists study how to utilize the available scarce resources to maximize value and thus profits. The concerns of economics today are largely focused on issues such as opportunity cost, consumption and production, borrowing, saving, investments, occupations and employment, trades markets, pricing and human behavior concerning making economic decisions.
Are tight deadlines, clashing assignments, and unclear tasks giving you sleepless nights?
Do not panic, hire a professional essay writer today.
Given that economics covers a lot of issues in society today coupled with the multitude of research studies within the existing literature, many economics students find it difficult to find the most suitable economic research topic for their undergraduate project, master’s thesis, and dissertations. Technological advancement has also increased the pace of transformation and globalization creating new areas in economics that are worth research. Our economics experts have curated a list of research paper topics in economics that you can use to get the perfect research paper topic.
Micro-Economics Research Topics
Microeconomics deals with the economic behavior of individual isolated units of the economy like an individual, a household, a company, and industry. Micro-economists study factors that influence economic choices, markets and their key elements such as demand and supply and analyze markets and determine the prices for goods and services that best allocate the available limited resources. Some of the best research topics in microeconomics that you can use for your thesis or dissertation include:
1. The effect of income changes on consumer choices
2. The effect of labor force participation on the economy and budget – A comparison
3. The impact of marital status on the labor force composition: A case of [your country] economy
4. The difference in the consumption attitude in [your country] over the last decade – Critical analysis of consumer behavior trends
5. The relationship between salary levels and ‘economic convergence’ in [your country]?
6. Analyzing salary inequalities in [your country] and the forces behind such inequalities.
7. The evolution of consumption in [your country] over the last 10 years: Trends and consumer behavior.
8. Dynamics of the Gini index as a reflection of the problem of inequality in income
9. Cashless economy: The impact of demonetization on small and medium businesses
10 Privatization of Public Enterprises and its implications on economic policy and development
Earn Good Grades Without Breaking a Sweat
✔ We've helped over 1000 students earn better grades since 2017. ✔ 98% of our customers are happy with our service
Macroeconomics Research Topics
1. The relationship between economic growth and unemployment in [your country]
2. Global recession and factors that contribute to it.
3. Impact of government expenditure on economic growth in [country]
4. The impact of company income tax revenue on the developing economies- A comparative analysis of Kenya, India, and Nigeria
5. The relationship between common stock prices and inflation in [your country]
6. The relationship between inflation and government spending in [your country] economy.
7. The effect of currency devaluation on small and medium firms- A case study of selected multinationals in [your country]
8. The relationship between internet connectivity and productivity in the workplace
9. The evolution of the stock market in [your country]: Causes and consequences
10 Unemployment and regional mobility of labor in [your country]
11 A comparison of the United States unemployment to the rest of the world
Research Topics on International Trade
1. The relationship between economic growth and international trade
2. To what extent does a currency union affect trade: A case of the United States
3. What are the gains and losses of international trade for developing countries?
4. Foreign direct investment in the United States: Determinants and impact
5. The effects of the banana crisis on the Jamaican and British economies
6. The impact of Brexit on small and middle businesses in the UK
7. The relationship between foreign direct investment and wages- A comparative analysis of USA and China
8. The roles of exchange rate and exchange rate regime in the US export
9. The importance of international trade in developing countries
10 To what extent are the gains of less developed countries from tradeliberalization exaggerated?
Environmental economics research paper topics
Economic activities such as production have a significant impact on the environment such as pollution and depletion of natural resources. Environmental economics studies these impacts and other environmental issues. Below are some of the best research paper topics in environmental economics.
1. An economic examination of waste disposal programs in the United States
2. Man-made environmental disasters: who bears the economic liability?
3. The economics of land- a comparative analysis of land sharing and land sparing in the United States
4. The impact of waste disposal programs to America’s Environmental Policy: An economic evaluation
5. Water management and conservation policies in the United States and the UK- a comparative analysis
6. The economic implications of climate policy changes because of different climate change assessment mechanisms
7. Investigating the cost of organizational environmental analysis in the United States
8. What are the determinants of climate policy formulation in the United States? An economic scrutiny
9. The economic perspectives of distribution of natural resources across boundaries
10 The impact of technological innovation for clean and green products on the environment
11 The impact of work-life balance on social eco-systems: perspectives from the United States
12 The relationship between financial subsidies and generation of eco-friendly products
Research Paper Topics on Behavioral Economics
Behavioral economics examines the psychology behind economic activities and economic decision making. It examines the limitation of the assumption that individuals are perfectly normal. Good behavioral economics topics cover subjects such as bounded rationality, irrational exuberance, and choice architecture.
1. Inducing choice paralysis: how retailers bury customers in an avalanche of options
2. The behavioral economics of discounting- A case study of amazon
3. Pricing and the decoy effect; how corporations ‘nudge’ consumers to spend more
4. Big data and implications for behavioral economics
5. A study of how the United States market benefitted from behavioral economics theory
6. How has behavioral economics influenced the real-world context? A case of online purchase behavior
7. Weight management through behavioral economics: use of incentives
8. What motivates consumers? A behavioral economics perspective
9. Using behavioral economics to help in reducing substance abuse
10 Addressing lifestyle management for diabetes through behavioral analysis- insights from the US healthcare sector
You may also like: The little secret why your friends are earning better grades
Development Economics research paper topics
1. The impact of multinational commodity trading through the development economic perspective
2. The impact of globalization on income distribution in emerging economies
3. Investigating the relationship between migration and development economics
4. Budgeting and decision making by low-income earners in emerging economics
5. Investigating the relationship between family planning, labor force, and income fluctuations
6. The impact of natural disasters on development in emerging economies
7. The impact of population growth on development economics- review of India
8. The determinants of high performing institutions in emerging economies
9. Comparative economic patterns of villages across Virginia
10 Aid and economic growth of developing economies- a review
The little secret why your friends are earning better grades.
Hire an Expert from our write my essay service and start earning good grades.
Can Someone Write My Paper for Me Online? Yes, We Can!
Six Proven ways to cheat Turnitin with Infographic
Understanding Philosophy of Nursing: Complete Guide With Examples
50+ Collection of the Most Controversial Argumentative Essay Topics
20+ Interesting Sociology research topics and Ideas for Your Next Project
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE TIRED OF WRITING COLLEGE PAPERS!
Hire a professional academic writer today.
Each paper you order from us is of IMPECCABLE QUALITY and PLAGIARISM FREE
Use code PPH10 to get 10% discount. Terms and condition apply.
Ready to hire a professional essay writer?
Each paper you receive from us is plagiarism-free and will fetch you a good grade. We are proud to have helped 10,000+ students achieve their academic dreams. Enjoy our services by placing your order today.
Write my paper
Do my assignment
Essay writing help
Research paper help
College homework help
Essay writing guide
College admission essay
Writing a research paper
Paper format for writing
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Paper Per Hour. All rights reserved.
- Buy midterms
- Help available 24/7
- Why to buy research papers
- Selecting your writing agency
- Term paper tips
- 4 places to find topics
- Getting help with a paper easily
- Choosing the right service
- Buying a research paper online
- Buying a custom paper
- Where to find cheap term papers
- Sample projects in finance
- Research outline
- Food-related term paper topics
- Documenting Sources
- How to Write a Research Paper: Developing your Hypotheses
- Finding term paper topics
- Summarizing a term paper
- APA style formatting
- Creating a hypothesis
- 5 Nursing topics for a research paper
- Picking argument paper topics
- Jane Austen research project ideas
- What are The Elements of a Research Paper?
- English term paper writing guide
- Writing a catching research paper thesis
- Computer science topics to explore
- Creating a strong argument
- Take Notes While Composing a Research Paper
- Drafting psychology research papers
- Physics midterm paper topics
- English research paper how to's
- Formatting a research paper synopsis
- Sociology APA format projects
- Drafting a paper in economics
- Human trafficking project writing tips
- Research papers on radiation
- Creating a thesis statement
- Writing on death penalty
- Writing a history paper
- Where to get professional help
- Impressive math research papers
- Where to get outline samples
- Using your professors help
- Introduction of a research paper
- How to draft a literature section
- Math research paper writing guide
- Using free research paper examples
- University-level topics
- Research Proposal paper hints
- Econometrics topics
- Prompts for writing a math research paper
- Writing a simple paper
- Finding a good topic
- Civil war research paper structuring
- Sample business paper
- Picking topics in psychology
A List of Interesting Topics for Term Papers on Econometrics
Econometrics is a relatively new field of study. It is when statistical means, computer science, math, and economic data are used to come up with empirical solutions or content. The word empirical means theories that are based on experience and personal observation rather than standard theories or simply logical means. So any field where data is gathered and then explored might have the potential for an innovative and interesting topic for an essay. If you can’t think of a good idea on how to do my term papers , consider using some of our topics listed below:
- Leaving the rat race and possessions behind-is it possible and what are the consequences
- Did the communes of the 60s have the right idea-share the chores and the money
- Is wealth happiness-suicide rates in millionaires
- Certain foods and if they cause cancer
- Water conditions and the effects on young children
- Educational results based on gender and race
- Abuse in the NFL
- Sunlight and effects on children studying
- The effects of an all organic diet
- How going vegan can hurt you
- What would happen if our power grids were attacked by terrorists
- Diet and intelligent levels
- Order of birth and intelligent levels
- Placebos and the effects in a field study
- Pesticides and illnesses caused
- Depression and sugar intake
- Vaccinations and Asperger’s disease
- Bullying and the results and causes
- Serial killers and the moment of no return
- Costs of living and the ten best places to live
- Education and why it should or should not be free
- Why big business wants to make sure that no cure for cancer is found
- Gambling-the numbers and the people who are addicted
- Why the internet should be free of charge
As you can see the options can be endless for an interesting and informative paper. If none of these topics appeal to you, then consider exploring a field of interest that you hold. Remember, the results need to be discovered through personal experience and actual finds, not just rational logic or theory.
As with any paper, get the directions, know the style required, ask for help if you need it, know the amount of sources needed, use a size 12 font such as Arial, always double space, and edit, edit, and edit. You will always want to meet all deadlines and provide any supplemental materials required such as hard copies of sources, outlines, rough draft, and final drafts.
Paper writing tips
- MLA formatting style
- Criminal justice topics
- Develop good skills
- Learn your audience
- Good topics about zombies
- Accounting research papers tips
- Hiring an agency
- Math project format
- Organizing guide
- Chemistry topics
- Editing help
- US history topics
- Harvard style paper
- Make it fun
- Term paper aims
- Providing your findings
- Need checked samples
- Business law papers
- Good writers' skills
- Hire an algebra tutor
- Make a strong end
- Make abstract outline
Students are welcome to use these academic guides and manuals to enhance their term and research papers free of charge.
Need help with essay or term paper? Visit Wite my essayZ to order your essay.
- Free term paper guide
- Writing service
- Accounting research papers help
- Structuring your paper
- Term paper important parts
- Publish your papers
- Sample term papers
Copyright 2007 - 2023 QuickFiction.org | Professional term paper writing help from experts
Econometrics Research Topics and Term Paper Ideas
Impress your economics professor.
- U.S. Economy
- Supply & Demand
- Ph.D., Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business
- M.A., Economics, University of Rochester
- B.A., Economics and Political Science, University of Western Ontario
One of the most difficult things about being an undergraduate student in economics is that most schools require that students write an econometrics paper at some point in their studies. Econometrics is essentially the application of statistical and mathematical theories and perhaps some computer science to economic data. The objective is to develop empirical evidence for economics hypotheses and to predict future trends by testing economics models through statistical trials.
Econometrics assists economists in analyzing large sets of data to unveil meaningful relationships among them. For instance, an econometrics scholar might attempt to find statistical evidence for answers to real-world economics questions like, "does increased education spending lead to higher economic growth?" with the help of econometrics methods.
The Difficulty Behind Econometrics Projects
While certainly important to the subject of economics, many students (and particularly those who do not particularly enjoy statistics ) find econometrics a necessary evil in their education. So when the moment arrives to find an econometrics research topic for a university term paper or project, they are at a loss. In my time as an economics professor, I have seen students spend 90% of their time simply trying to come up with an econometrics research topic and then searching for the necessary data. But these steps need not be such a challenge.
Econometrics Research Topic Ideas
When it comes to your next econometrics project, I have you covered. I've come up with a few ideas for suitable undergraduate econometrics term papers and projects. All the data you will need to get started on your project is included, though you may choose to supplement with additional data. The data is available for download in Microsoft Excel format, but it can easily be converted to whatever format your course requires you to use.
Here are two econometrics research topic ideas to consider. Within these links are paper topic prompts, research resources, important questions to consider, and data sets to work with.
Use your econometrics term paper to test Okun's Law in the United States. Okun's Law is named for American economist Arthur Melvin Okun, who was the first to propose the existence of the relationship back in 1962. The relationship described by Okun's Law is between that of a country's unemployment rate and that country's production or gross national product (GNP).
Spending on Imports and Disposable Income
Use your econometrics term paper as an opportunity to answer questions about American spending behaviors. As incomes rise, how do households spend their new wealth and disposable income? Do they spend it on imported goods or domestic goods?
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Good research paper topics for high school students should explore social and community issues, such as the importance of recycling, preserving energy or government policies and procedures. Some topics may include the duties of the judicial...
When a person is writing a concept paper, he or she could choose to draw on topics, such as fear, unemployment, education, authorship, political gains, depression, psychoanalysis, platonic friendships, animal behavior or childhood.
Good position paper topics include debating the effectiveness of the death penalty, the fairness of the taxation system in the United States and whether or not using animals for research is humane.
Econometrics Research Topics for Undergraduates · How poverty affects education · Relationship between childhood obesity and poverty · Income inequality and human
Interesting Econometrics Paper Topics · How privatizing public enterprises could affect economic development and policy · Cashless economy: How demonetization
Browsing Econometric Analysis Undergraduate Research Papers by Title · Affect of Age on Out of Pocket Health Expenditures for Breast Cancer
Recent Submissions · Factors Determining 2001 Standardized Elementary Level Reading Scores in Michigan · The Impact of Education on GDP per Capita · Exploring
2020 · EERI RP 2020/12 Causality Relationship between Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in the European Union Countries · EERI RP 2020/11 Identifying Key
Are flashlights on guns really a smart move? If there's an intruder to enemy, if you have your flashlight on, wouldn't it completely give out your position?
Leaving the rat race and its consequences Certain foods: cause of cancer 60s communes: Education gender disparity
All Topics · Econometrics · Microeconomics · Macroeconomics · International Economics · Financial Economics · Public Economics · Health, Education, and Welfare · Labor
Environmental economics research paper topics · 1. An economic examination of waste disposal programs in the United States · 2. Man-made environmental disasters:
A List of Interesting Topics for Term Papers on Econometrics · Leaving the rat race and possessions behind-is it possible and what are the consequences · Did the
Econometrics Research Topic Ideas · Student taking notes in the library · Businessman looking at bar graph chart · Friends trying on sunglasses at