- School & Boards College Admission Govt Jobs Alert & Prep Exams Current Affairs General Knowledge Careers Videos Education News Quiz & Mock Tests Ebooks Results हिन्दी Jagran TV Jagran Play View All Categories
- New Distance MBA
- SRM University
- Current Affairs
- Web Stories
- State Boards ICSE Board UP Board Bihar Board Rajasthan Board Maharashtra Board MP Board
- CBSE Class 10 Question papers
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Question Paper 2021 with Answer Key
Get here the Class 10 Social Science Question Paper (term 1) in PDF. Also, know the level of questions, students' reactions and check answer key by experts.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE conducted the first major paper of Class 10, i.e., Social Science on 30th November, 2021. The paper began at 11:30 AM and concluded at 01:00 PM. Question papers were distributed before 11:30 so that students could read the question paper nicely within the 20 minutes reading time. The paper consisted of MCQs only and it was entirely based on the Term 1 syllabus which is 50% of the full syllabus. We have provided below the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Paper in PDF format. Answer key of the paper is also provided here which students may refer to for knowing correct answers to all questions given in the Social Science paper.
Also Check: CBSE Class 10 Social Science Term 1 Exam Analysis, Review and Students’ Reaction
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper (Code: 087) Term 1 Exam 2021-22
1. There are total 60 questions. These are divided into four sections.
2. Section A has 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
3. Section B has 22 questions. Attempt any 18 questions.
4. Section C has 12 questions (Case based). Attempt any 10 questions.
5. Section D contains 2 Map based questions. Attempt both the questions.
6. All questions carry equal marks.
7. There is no negative marking.
Maximum Marks: 40 Marks
Time Allowed: 90 Minutes
Given below is a screenshot of the question paper:
1. Industrialisation began in which one of the following European countries in the second half of the eighteenth century?
2. Which type of governments were mainly driven in Europe after the defeat of Napoleon in 1815?
3. Which one of the following group of countries collectively defeated Napoleon in 1815?
(a) Britain, Russin, Prussia and Austria
(b) Britain, Russian, Prussia and Australia
(c) Britain, Russia, Netherlands and Germany
(d) Britain, Luxembourg, Germany and Italy
4. In which one of the following countries did the first liberalist-nationalist upheaval take place in July 1830 ?
5. Who among the following remarked "When France sneezes, the rest of Europe catches cold"? (a) Lord Byron
(c) Johann Herder
6. Who among the following was the architect for the unification of Germany
(a) Otto von Bismarck
(b) William 1
(c) Frederick III
(d) William II
7. Who among the following had sought to put together a coherent programme for a unitary Italian Republic during the 1830s ?
(a) Victor Emmanuel I
(b) Victor Emmanuel II
(c) Giuseppe Mazzini
(d) Count Cavour
8. In which one of the following states is overgrazing the main reason for land degradation ?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
9. Identify the soil which ranges from red to brown in colour and saline in nature:
(a) Red soil
(b) Laterite soil
(c) Arid soil
(d) Alluvial soil
10. Which one of the following forces leads to maximum soil erosion in plains ?
(c) Running water
(d) Earthquake .
Download the question paper in PDF from the following link:
Also Check: CBSE Class 10 Best Resources to Score High in Term 1 Exam 2021-22
- Education News
- CBSE Question Papers
- CBSE Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus for Board Exam 2023: Download PDF, Check Important Resources
- CBSE Class 10, 12 Syllabus for Board Exam 2023 (PDF): Check Subject-Wise Curriculum and Important Resources
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus for Board Exam 2023 (PDF)
- CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2022-2023 (PDF) - Download Subject-Wise Syllabus Here!
- CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2022-23 PDF: Check Course Content & Details of Annual Assessment
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Map Work Syllabus 2022-23: Download Class 10th Social Science Map Work Syllabus PDF
- Math Riddles with answers: These math riddles are something you need to try again! 2 hrs ago
- BrahMos missile: अरब सागर में ब्रह्मोस मिसाइल की सफल टेस्टिंग, आत्मनिर्भर भारत की ओर एक और कदम 2 hrs ago
- CBSE Class 12 English Answer Key 2023 and Question Papers, Download PDF 3 hrs ago
- Today’s Wordle: 625 Hints and Clues of 6 March with Solution for Word Puzzle Game 4 hrs ago
- Top 10 Weekly Current Affairs: 26 February to 04 March 2023 4 hrs ago
- Optical Illusion: Spiders are experts at hiding! Can you spot the hidden spider in the image? 5 hrs ago
- Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 26 February to 04 March 5 hrs ago
- Current Affairs Quiz: February 28 2023 7 hrs ago
- Who is economist Jayati Ghosh? The economist who was named the recipient of the Global Agricultural Economics Award, 2023! 7 hrs ago
- Optical Illusion: 98% of people will fail to spot the hidden ghost in the kitchen in 8 seconds 8 hrs ago
- Brain Teaser IQ Test: Can You Spot the Imposter Among the Real Princesses in 5 Seconds? 9 hrs ago
- NIC Recruitment 2023: 598 Posts, Apply Online, Check Eligibility & Other Details 10 hrs ago
- Personality Test: Are You A Aquarius? Your Zodiac Sign Reveals Your Hidden Personality Traits 10 hrs ago
- CBSE Class 10 Home Science Board Exam 2023 on March 6: Check Last minute Revision Tips 11 hrs ago
- Spot the Difference: You Can Easily Find 6 Differences Between the Two Images in 23 Seconds If You Are Highly Observant! Are You? 11 hrs ago
- UPSSSC Asst Boring Technician Result 2023: Download UPSSSC Asst Boring Technician Result PDF, Cut Off 11 hrs ago
- Brain teasers: How good were you at spelling? Let's test it! 11 hrs ago
- Jharkhand Home Defense Corps Recruitment 2023: 708 Posts, Apply offline, Check Exam Date & Other Details Here 12 hrs ago
- Optical Illusions IQ Test: Can you spot the hidden Cat behind horizontal lines in 11 secs? 12 hrs ago
- CTET Answer Key 2023 Released @ctet.nic.in: Download PDF, Check Scorecard & Other Details Here 13 hrs ago
- TS Result 2022 (SSC - Declared): Click here to Check Sep 1, 2022
- Odisha Board 10th Result 2022 (Declared): Click here to Check Aug 8, 2022
- Odisha board 12th Result 2022 (Commerce & Science - Declared): Click here to Check Aug 8, 2022
- Odisha board 12th Commerce and Arts Results 2022 (Arts - Declared): Click here to check Aug 8, 2022
For more results, click here
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper Term 1 Exam 2021-22 - eSaral
Cbse 10th social science question paper term 1.
CBSE 10th Social Science Term 1 Answer Key
Leave a comment
All Study Material
Home > CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Papers > Class 10 SST Previous Year Papers
Download CBSE Class 10 Social Science 2021 Compartment Question Paper PDF
As we all know that the CBSE Class 10 Board exams were cancelled for the session 2020-21. However, there were some students who appeared for online compartment exams to compensate for the subjects they did not pass.
So, we have provided the 2021 Compartment Question Paper with Marking Scheme Solutions below. Take a look at the paper pattern followed for the paper.
The 2021 compartment question paper consisted of 32 questions divided into five sections - A, B, C, D and E.
Trending: CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2023
Recommended: Watch latest CBSE Class 10 videos
Don't Miss: Latest Educart 2022-23 Question Banks
Latest: Class 10 Date Sheet 2023
Now, you can click on these links to download the 2021 Class 10 Social Science Compartment Question Paper and its Marking Scheme Solutions.
CBSE Class 10 Previous Years Question Papers
Cbse class 10 marking scheme, cbse class 10 syllabus.
Buy Latest Books
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER !
Get latest updates, early access to new releases and exclusive discounts.
- Choose class
- No notification
Sign-in to access many more resources
- Question Paper /
NBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2021 for Social Science
NBSE Board is a State level education board in India. The name of the Nagaland board is NBSE. It stands for Nagaland Board of Secondary Education. Established in the year 1973, the NBSE board looks after all schooling, teaching, and exams.
ENTER YOUR EDUCATION
- CBSE Study Material
- CBSE Previous Year Question Paper
- Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers
- Social Science Previous Year Question Papers
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Question Papers help students to score well in the subject, which increases the overall percentage. So, to fetch more marks on the Social Studies paper, students should solve these CBSE Class 10 Previous Year Question Papers with solutions before the board exam. Practising these CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Question Papers will provide details on the question paper pattern, unit-wise marking scheme, types of questions asked and difficulty level. Also, students can analyse their performance through these papers.
Students should start practising these CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10 Social Science once they complete the entire Syllabus of Social Science . By doing so, students will revise the entire syllabus and learn the important topics expected to be asked in the Social Science paper. We at BYJU’S, have assembled Previous Years Question Papers for CBSE Class 10 Social Science with Solutions to help students with their exam preparation.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Papers with Solution PDFs
In the table below, we have compiled CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions from 2010 to 2022 for Class 10 of all sets. Along with the question papers, we have also provided solutions so that students can refer to them to cross-check their answers and understand how they answer questions in the exam. Solving these previous years question papers will help in boosting their self-confidence.
- Class 10 Maths Question Papers
- Class 10 Science Question Papers
The Social Science Question Papers are also available in other languages and can be downloaded in PDF format for free by the students.
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2022 Punjabi Version Set 42/3/1
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2022 Punjabi Version Set 42/3/2
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2022 Punjabi Version Set 42/3/3
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2022 Urdu Version Set 48/2/1
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2022 Urdu Version Set 48/2/2
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper 2022 Urdu Version Set 48/2/3
Frequently Asked Questions on CBSE Class 10 Social Science Previous Year Papers
Why should students solve the cbse social science previous year papers of class 10, how to score full marks using the cbse class 10 social science previous year papers, what do the cbse class 10 social science previous year papers consist of, leave a comment cancel reply.
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
- Share Share
Any branch of science that focuses on studying society, the interactions of people or organizations is in the field of social science. Examples that fit this criteria are anthropology, sociology, economics, psychology and political science.
Social science classes are courses in fields that offer a deeper understanding of social, economic and political issues in society. Classes in law, archaeology and linguistics extend into social sciences too. Social science classes focus on...
The social sciences have a wide scope when it comes to the fields of study and the different subcategories they include. To name a few, the social sciences include cultural anthropology, economics, political science, sociology, criminology ...
SOCIAL SCIENCE (CODE 087). CLASS X – SESSION 2020-21. Time Allowed: 3 Hours. Maximum Marks: 80. General Instructions : i. Question paper comprises five
SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER 2021-22. TERM I. CLASS X. SOCIAL SCIENCE - CODE 087. MARKING SCHEME. TIME-90 MINUTES. MM-40M.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE conducted the first major paper of Class 10, i.e., Social Science on 30th November, 2021.
In this article we have listed CBSE Class 10 Social Science Question Paper Term 1 Exam 2021-22 and Answer key in PDF that you can download.
Download free CBSE Class 10 Social Science Compartment Question Paper along with the marking scheme solutions in PDF for the year 2021 as per NCERT
cbse pre board class 10 social science question paper ll 16 march 2022 ll pre board question paper answer keytoday question paper
class 10th Social Science pre board paper 2021-22 || class 10 social Science paper sstevening shift class 10 sst pre board paper
Sst का Pre Board पेपर देने से पहले यह Video जरूर देख लेना / PRE BOARD EXAM TIPS TO SCORE 99% +Sst का Pre
Previous Video: Next Video:✔️ Watch Full Free Course: https://www.magnetbrains.com✔️ Get Any Class & Subject's Topic Video
Download NBSE Class 10 Question Paper 2021 for Social Science free from Aglasem Docs.
CBSE Social Science Class 10 CBSE previous year question papers 2010 to 2022 with solutions PDF will help students kickstart their preparation for the